Ⅱ.Ⅴ

→ "This isn't La Vie En Rose, it's a Monday night."

"Rosalie, where do you disappear to everyday from nine in the morning to eleven in the morning?" Kurt just suddenly asked her, while we were putting on nail polish.

Me, Rosalie and Iris were hanging around in the house, until Iris was set to be picked up for a date! So, of course as the good older sister I am, I grabbed her and Rosalie and walked to the drugstore. I spent like forty dollars, but she was going to look nice tonight.

And there we were, almost done with her makeup and doing out toe nails when Kurt just bursted in.

"Yeah, where the hell do you go?" Iris asks too. I was mildly focused on the conversation, she did wander off during the morning time. Who was she wandering off to?

"None of your businesses you pop a squats. I'm an adult, I do as I please." She spits out and tries to leave the room but Kurt blocks her way. "Move you sucker."

"Rose-ann, do you have a boyfriend? Is that who you see during the wee hours of the morning?" He questions her, he's got his hands on his hips and he's tapping his foot like mom would. 

"The only guy she could be seeing around here is jalapeño dude. And she wouldn't do that-" I cu myself off and look at her guilt ridden face. She was meeting with him! Rosalie ha left self control than I thought!

"Oh Rose! No! I though you were done with him?!" Iris screamed and started throwing the pillows from my bed over to Rose.

"We- I we didn't even have sex or anything. We're just friends, he has a child!" Rose finally flares up and catches the pillows being thrown at her. She then throws it back to Iris who ducks out of the way and it hits me in the head.

"Great Gatsby!" I screamed as I dramatically fainted in the bed and slowly slid off to the side. "Rosie, why?!" I pull myself back up, and see Kurt walking away from this whole conversation.

"Oh shut up, like you and Pacer don't have something going on." She smiles over to me and raises her eyebrows to hint at something.

"Except your wrong, and there is nothing going on. I don't like him or his little jokes and I highly recommend you don't get used to me and him being in the same room with each other." It sent chills dow my spine how they could see me with him, like that. He was corny, and he wasn't even a doctor. And he keeps bringing this hurt feeling around with him.

"Okay, well if you say so. Anyways, Iris when is your date coming to pick you up?" Rosalie asks our sister, who looks just as nervous as when she came and told me she was going on a date. Aw, Iris being nervous.

"At- right now- oh god, this is bad right? I should just cancel right? - oh frick-" She stops her endless rant when we all hear the doorbell ring. Who uses the doorbell anymore? Just text someone that your outside.

I pulled Iris off the bed, and all the way to the door. From there, me and Rose pulled her down the steps and to the front door. 

"Your gonna do fine," I said while Rose was excitedly spitting out whole sentences. "It's gonna be great! If he's rude, call me. I'll pick you up. Or text me."

I opened the door widely, and to my surprise I found two things. Iris's date and Pacer talking to one another. What could they have to talk about? Why was he here in the first place?

Iris looked over to me with a grin before stepping out the door and leaving with her date. Rosalie invited Pacer in, and I walk myself away from the both of them. I made my way up the steps to my room when I heard my sister's voice.

"Anna, where are you going? We've got a guest-" Rosalie starts to say to me, but I delightful cut her off.

"No thank you. Bye!" I shouted from the top of my lungs. Mom and Aidan were out on some type of date night thing, and us kids were the only ones in the house. As I said it, Kurt pulled me into his room. "What's up?"

"I want you to date Pacer, because it challenges you and you need a challenge. With all the dad stuff, it'll help you not think about it." He calmly gave me his words and walked around his room until he found a box. He placed it in his hands and walked over to me.

"Well, you may want me to do things. doesn't mean I'm gonna do them." I responded to him, and he seemed appalled that I would even speak to him in that way. He's my baby brother, I'll give him a purple nurple right now.

"Anna, what do you do in Brooklyn? You have one friend that you've called since you been here. Why not spice up your life a little while your here?" He asks, does he know what he's insinuating? Is he talking about me and Pacer just being friends with benefits? What did this kid know?

"Spice up my- Kurt. Have you been watching HBO? You can't watch anything else but the kids channel. Do you even know what your saying right now? Me, and Pacer will never do what your thinking." I had to shut this down before this became a thing, and he took it to mom and she made it a big thing. Oh, Gatsby.

"If you don't ask him on a date, I'll tell him to ask you on a date. Either way, you guys will get together. You need this, and I think he needs this too." Kurt explains to me, like an adult. How would he know what Pacer needs? Was I missing something? 

"Do you know him from somewhere? Is there something I don't know? How would you know what he needs?" I ask him all these questions, and he deadpans his face away from mine. Like I was supposed to know something.

"He was a nurse at my doctor's office. He was nice, he gave me candy. And so, you need to give him some of your candy." He was doing it again! Saying things that meant other things! Good god, what shows was he watching?!

"Kurt! NO! Alright, go do something- I'm gonna go. Just, stop saying things like that! What shows do you watch?!" I was sure the disgust was showing on my face, I had to walk away form this kid and his sexual innuendos. This house is crazy.

"I watch Sex and The City! And I know what I'm saying!" He shouts to me as I close his door and basically run to my own room.

I wasn't asking him out on a date. Kurt could threaten me all he wants, I'm not doing it.