part 3

Niall P.O.V

I walked into my room, only to here running comeing down the hall. I knew it was going to be Harry.

"Niall, kiss your ass good bye!" Harry yell running into my room jumping on my bed. Super man punching me .

"Harry get off of me! Why are you trying to kill me?" I yelled. I was in a triangle Harry had me in a head lock with his legs wrapped around my waist. I was trying my hardest to break free but harry is a lot bigger than me.

"You can't stop me! Remember im the ginger bread man." harry laughed. I pulled on his arm so I could breath. Harry finally let me up and punched my arm causing a welt that would soon bruise.

"Ow! It was a joke. calm down it wasn't like you didn't need the exercise."I laughed patting Harry's stomach. which was more toned and flat than my own.

"Oh yeah I need the exercise! Your a hungry hungry hippo!" Harry laughed. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I knew it was from Addison. But I had to wait to reply until Harry left.

"I. Like. Food. No one. Touches. Niall. Horans. Food. Or. They. Will. Die. Dead. Six feet under!" I yelled slowly pausing after every word. Everyone knows how i am with my room I don't share. 

"Whatever, your so dumb?" Harry laughed pushing me on the bed and left the room. with a slam of the door. 

Under my breath so harry doesn't here  me i whisper "Bye ginger bread man. " I laughed and pulled out my phone to look at Addison's message. 

"So... What would you like to talk about mister Leathers?"

I look at the surr name over and over, I really just want to come clean. Just to tell her that I'm her favorite member of One Direction! That we can move on from this Carson crap. 

If I can admit to her that I'm who I.am I think she will laugh and never talk to me again. Not believe me. Who would believe me? No one.

"Whatever your beautiful little heart desires!"

I pushed my phone back in my pocket. I wonder what she looks like in person. I wonder if I have ever met her. I wonder if I have ever came face to face with her. Maybe even gave her an autograph.

No. I would have remembered that face. That beautiful face. Her beautiful , Beautiful face.

"you should text me! to we can talk.all the time. My numbers (555)555-5555"

I felt my heart beat go faster. I could feel it hitting against my rib cage.

Boom!

Boom!

Boom!

"Of course I would love to text you! "

I quickly added her number into my phone.

"Hey its Carson. "

I texted. I layed I bed my phone laying in the middle of my chests. I pushed my hair to the side and layed my hands behind my head.

"Hello Mister Carson"

I could imagine her voice, kinda child like, Sweet, and love. not high pitch but not low either. like the sound of an angel singing in my ear.

"Whatcha doing?" 

I asked .

"Your like Isabella from phinese and ferb!"

I was trying to remember where I knew those names then it clicked. In America on tour. I was channel surfing. and it was a kid with a triangle head with red hair and a boy with green hair. And they had a platypus that was a secret agent named agent P.