Part 28

(A/N : I have been getting a lot of read with every post but no feed back but, I want to thank harthoran for being such an active reader. She is an amzing writer, I have read her book dont tell me and the sequel missing you check.them out.)

I dont know how to dedicate a chapter in my phone but harthoran this is dedicated to you for being an amaing person. :)

Niall P.O.V

"Harry stop!" I yelled, He was messing up my hair everytime Lou took the time to fix it. She is an amazing hair stylist.

"Harry, baby Please. I need to fix everyone's hair. And not have to continue on Nialls" she smiled. I win.

"Lux, Lux, Lux!" I smiled as she was jumping on my lap. She has to be the cutes baby ever.

( A/N: Lux hasn't aged she is still like.2. in my book.)

"NiNi" she said, I was privileged. My name was the only one Lux could say.

"Say Harry,"Harry couched. She justed ignored him.

"Lou finished up my hair for the 8th Time. Zayn was in the chair now, Harry and I were playing with lux and lou was passed out on the couch. And Liam, I dont know. He sakd something about a batman costume? I don't know.

"Ha- Har." Lux laughed, Harry finally got lux to sat Har. He looked like a proud Dad.

"She said my name!" Harry cheered.

"Sure if your names Har." Zayn said, that was what I was thinking.

Liam walked tnou the door holding a batman costume over his arm. Dear lord Jesus help this man.

"Im batman" Liam said picking up Lux from the floor.

"Batman say, Batman." Liam said. Lux didn't pay any attention to him. but reached for Zayn. She wasn't very fond of Liam, we never knew why.

"So you found a costume." I asked.Liam.turned to me and nodded his head.

"I found more than a costume." he smiled. What a padded one?

"What did you find mate?" harry asked.I was on the edge of my seat.

"Addison." What? No.

"Addison! "We all said in illusion, beside Louis.

"Addison?" Louis finally responded. He looked at Liam  with confusion

"Yeah I seen jer at the costume shop." He said he hung uo the costume to the clothes rack in the coner of the room.

She can't be back! I just got over her.I loved her so much but she left, She left me.

But I was in love with her she just used me. I dont want to.see her again.

"What did she do?" Harry asked.

"Well at first she seemed like she was ok, we had a small conversation. But then.I invited her back and she ran outbof the store..Me and her boyfriend kevin chased her down, and shes comeing to.the concert tonight. I have a surprise for you..." he smiled and pointed to me.

What could he possibly do? Its already going to be akward.

What if harry flirts with her right infront of me?

"what." I ask.

"It's a surprise." liam said. I hate surprises!

*~*

ha ha.ha I how do you think.niall will handle seeing Addison.

Will harry flirt or just back off.

Ha ha Im mot updating again until tomorrow!