Part 36

Addison P.O.V

Clyde was alseep I my arms. Niall was sleeping with his had on the bed. Harry left a couple of hours ago.

I layed clyde on the bed and walked to the hall. My head was spinning. "Excuse me, but do you have aspirin." I asked a nurse

"Of course I will be righ back."She smiled. With my night, it was nice to see someone happy.

"Here you go, honey." she layed to small tablets in my hand. She opened up a mini fridge and gave me a bottle of water.

"Thanks so much." I smiled. I took the pills and walked back in the room.

"Mommy." Clyde smiled. His eyes were wide open.

"Hey handsome." I picked him.up off the bed.

"I love you." he kissed my cheek.

"I love you too." I cryed. I was just happy to see he was better now.

"Don't cry." he wiped away my tears.

I sat clyde back on the bed. I wiped my tears off.

"Wake up Ni." Clyde pulled on Nialls hair.

"Huh?" Niall croked. He just layed back down.

"Wake up!" Clyde yelled and slaped Niall.

"Ow!" Niall said holding his eye.

"Clyde its not nice to hit." I chuckled.

"Buddy!" Niall took Clyde from my arms .

"Hi daddy." Clyde laughed. Ouch. it hurt. The feels.

"Hi." Niall choked out. He sat clyde on the bed. "I will be right back."

Niall P.O.V

He called me daddy! I can't believe he called me daddy.

"What are you doing?" Addison asked. She poked her head out of the door.

"Come here." I pulled her into the hall way."He called me daddy!"

"I heard." she half smiled

"I have a son! I have a baby boy." I cheered.

"You do." Addison smiled I pulled her in my arms. I looked deep into her eyes. There Irresistible.

I leaned forward, my lips just a few centimeters apart. I pressed them.together. I missed her kiss.

What am I talking about? I missed her.  Everything about her! from her touch, to her kiss. from the way she fits into my arms. the way her hair smells like coconut.

I missed her so much.

"I love you." I smiled. and walked back into the room.

*~*

Ha ha ha I updated again!

Grrrrr, snow is so stupid. I wanted to go for a run this morning but...

NO! snow is so dumb!