Part 52

Niall P.O.V

"Daddy." Clyde laughed pulling on the tip of my shirt.

"Wait daddy is working."I tryed tobhave him sit in the lazy boy chair.

"Someone is on the phone for you. Liam said get daddy fast!" he yelled angry.

"Lets go," I said walking with clyde hand in mine.

"Hello," I said picking up the phone.

"Yes is this Mr.Horan." The woman on the phone asked.

"Yes its me?"

"We have woman in the hospital by the name of Addison. She has went into premature labor and lost an extensive amount of blood causing her to fall into a coma please come to the hospital as soon as possible."

Labor? Shes pregnant. How?

"I gotta go." I pulled clyde in my arms running out the door.

We got to the hospital I walk in clyde was at my side holding my hand.

I talk to the lady at the front dres she told me Addison was in room 39G.

I walk slowly, my mind was raceing I didn't know what to do. My girlfriend was pregnant. With someone elses kid.

Finally we stood outside her room.

"Wait, no ones aloud in there."A girl yell running after me.

"My girlfriend is in there." I pointed out.

"There stiching up something, she was losing blood but if you want you can see your daughter." She pulled me and Clyde down a hall to a nursery.

I seen a room full of babys. I couldn't image which one was Addisons.

"That one." she pointed to a little bed with a baby wrapped in a pink blanket.

"What did she name her?" I asked.

"She fell into a coma while she was in labor, she didn't even get to.hold her."

"May I." I asked.

"Of course." she walked in the room as I followed with Clyde."Go in that side room and I will be in in a second."

I obeyed, I walked in I sat on the velvet chair and Clyde sat next to me in the other velvet chair.

She walked in hildin the pink.blanket, her skin as a redish tan color and her body was so small.

"She was only 7months." The girl explained.

"Shes so beautiful." I cryed tears whirled in my eyes.

"Look at her hair." Sgebpulledvof the knitted cap as a batch of red hair was laying on the top of her head.

"Posey, can I name her Posey." I asked.

*~*

I updated! And Posey do you like it... hope you like it!