part 25

Liam P.O.V

I over heard Zayn talking, was he serious! Addison is haveing harrys baby!

What the fuck did I miss! l ran down stairs to see Louis locked in the XBox. He was playing GTA. "Louis, I need to talk to you."

"Shut up." he yelled I need to pull him away from the game to get him to listen.

I walkex to the game and pressed the off button."Liam, my character just picked up a hooker!" Wow!

"Come on, you going for a walk." I said tossing him a jacket. He pulled it on and walked out the door.

"Whats bothering you lad?" Loui asked as we walked down the path.

"Well, I over heard Zayn talking to someone on the phone. I heard him say that Addison is pregnant with Harry's baby." I said. Lou looked suprized.

"Harrys going to be a dad!" Lou said a little loud. I covered his mouth we were walking down the london streets if a fan heard it could leak out into the public.

"Thats what, Zayn said."  I shrugged as we were walking though the park.

Harry P.O.V

I layed on the couch my head on Gemmas lap."Would you be happy to be an aunt?"

"When im older sure." she smiled. like nine mounths older.

"how much older?" I asked I need Gemmas advice.

"Well you shoud have a kid when your 83."

"How about 20." I smiled

"Is there something I need to know?" Gemma asked.

"I messed up, I kind selt with a girl with use a condom. And she has a boyfriend."

"Harry! Haven't ypu heard of guy code." she said holding my nose pinching it.

"Well it gets worse." I admit. my stomack flips. How can I admit something like this.

"How, is it your bestfriends girlfriend." damn.

"Yes."

"Eleanor, no she wouldn't do that." No.... I love Eleanor to deathe she s like my second sister.

"No Nialls girlfriend." I spat.

"Niall has a girlfriend?" she said. He didn't tell anyone. wow.

"Yes, and well we slept together amd I didn't use a condom."

"Idiot." she said and slaped me. Gemma hits like a man. Ow.

"How could you do that? Did you know they were dating." she asked.

"I dont know, I just. She was so beautiful and I kissed her. Then she pulled away. and the second time I went to her house amd she threw her self at me. And yes." I babbled. Gemma seemed bad.

"Kissing is bad, but I would rather my boyfriend kiss some than screw them." Gemma said.

"If any guy cheated on you I will kill them." I smile.

"But your not off the hook. You knew her and Niall were dateing. so this is your mess."

"I know I dont know what to do though."

"How does Niall feel about all of this."

"I don't think he knows. But if he does he probly wants to kick my ass."

"I would." Gemma said with a seriously face. I couldn't blame her either. I deserve all of it.

How could I be so dumb! What if she is pregnant?

*~*

So sorry for not updating in a while. But I have been sick. But anyways So how I said I.was going to do a sequel. I think.instead I.will just write it in this one :) good idea or not?