part 30

Addison P.O.V

The bus stopped and nial and i borded. Clyde sat on Niall's lap, oh how cute they look together. I sometimes wonder what life would ne life if Niall and I would have never split up.

Would it be better would it be worse? l dont know... I think Niall would be a good dad, I have seen him with Lux. Now with Clyde he still is adorable.

I wonder if Clyde is Niall's or Harrys? I shouldn't think like that, I have Kevin.

Kevin, I love Kevin. Right? Maybe. Seeing Niall again told me I wasnt over him. My heart was broken, when I left . I dont eeally renber why I left Niall. I think.I was kind of a heat of the moment thing.

"Mommy!" Clyde pulled me from.my thoughts.

"Mommy!" Niall copyed In an American accent.

"What is it my darlings." I smiled pinch both Niall amd Clydes cheeks.

"Niall's bothering me he keep pulling my hairs." he whines and sat on my lap.

"Pull his back." I whispered into his ear.

"No, dont listen to her" Niall smiled amd looked me in the eyes. giveing me the sweetest look" You still cant whisper." he smiled.

"I can to" I leaned over and whislered into his ear. My lips lightly brushed against his ear.

"McDonald's!" Clyde shouted and pointed to the yellow M, that was in the sky.

"I know were going to go." I smiled he leaned back and put his legs on my knees. His small body fit perfectly into me.

"How old is he?" A woman setting next to be asked.

"Three and two half." he smiled

"Hes three will be 4 in November." I smile.

"I said that mommy." Clyde pouted. My child is so dorky.

"Yeah mommy."Niall laughed.

"Is this going to be a trend?" I glared at Niall.

"What?" he as confused.

"You calling me mommy, im not your mommy."I smiled. nialls cheeks blushed a light pink.

"Shes my mommy." Clyde teased and hugged me.

"Nope, you mine now."smiled Niall pulled clyde from my arms and held in above his head.

"Mommy!" clyde cryed out for help.

"I cant reach" I held out my arms and pretend to reach for him.

"Let me go." he said he let his body go limp. and started crying.

"Im so sorry buddy I was just jokeing. Stop crying please."Niall panicked and craddled Clyde.

"Leave me alone." he shouted and reached his arms to me.

*~*

so do you think clyde likes Niall! theres a plot twist in the next chapter try to geluess what is.

I have to cheer for my self right now. I have an Ivy League college wanting me to attent there school!