part 7

Niall P.O.V

I looked at Addison. I can let harry know her name. He will get suspicious.

"Harry I need to go home!" Liam said. I pulled out my keys ready to go home.

"Why Liam?" Harry asked.

"My stomach, I have the shits." Liam said.

Dear Lord Jesus,

Thank you for making Liam have the diarrhea. Thanks for not letting Addison know who I am. and thanks for being a great guy.

                     Sincerely Niall.

"Okay mate, we will take you home." I ran out the door and Liam followed close behind me.

Harry got in the car and drove home slowly. I checked my phone to read Addisons text.

"That makes you sugar."

No, im a scum bag. I should not be able to walk the earth.  God give me a sign if I should reveal my self to Addison. How should I do it?

I looked around and looked for at sign.

Where's the sign?

God, are you telling me I should keep it a secret?

"Hello"

Addison said. I pushed delete on the message and pushed my phone back in my pocket.

I layed there, my head against the cold window. I went to far, to far. now the ony thing that will happen is that I will hurt the girl I think I may be falling for.

She will laugh in my face. give me nothing to look forward to.

Maybe I should just tell her. Maybe, Maybe not. What if she just laughs in my face.

"Hello Carson?"

I again just pressed delete.  Finally Harry pulled the car into the drive way. I got out of the car and ran to my room.

Whats wrong with me?

Maybe I should just drop it all. Not talk to her.She would forget about me easily. I'm no prize.

"Carson are you mad at me? What did I do wrong?"

Nothing, I just want to protect you. I want to keep you safe. So again, I pressed delete on my phone phone without replying.

I layed in bed for hours, just imagining her face. She is probably Sad now.

"Are you asleep? I say so. Good night handsome. I hope your dreams are sweet like you"

I deserved to die. I want her to stop texting me. That way she could forget.

--

I woke up to the buzz of my phone.

"Hey I want to say good morning. for when you wake up."

I was sad. I really wanted to cry. But why? I have loved many other girls. But I have never had these feelings.

Why do I fee this way?

Did I fall in love?

No. I have only talked to her twice abd she did not even know it was me.

Addison P.O.V

I texting Carson this morning. he never wrote back. I hope he is not mad at me.Why would he be? I have done no wrong?

Maybe I have been taking it to fast?

Maybe he just learned he does not like me?

Maybe he seen my true colors and thinks im ugly, fat.

I hate myself.

I threw my phone at the wall. it shattered into pieces. I layed my head on my knees and cryed.

He's the First guy I have really talked to since my mom and dad died. I walked into the bathroom. I pulled out the last bin. I set the bin on the floor as I seen my old friend. The shiny peice of metal was wrapped up in a plastic bag.

I pulled out the blade. I ran my finger lightly over the tip. I pulled down my pants, I cut my thigh. I had never let the metal touch my wrist before . I cut my thigh over and over again until there was a small pool of blood on the floor.

It wasn't enough. I took the blade to my wrist. I pressed lightly not wanting to make it to deep. Looking at the small blood yhat has started go seep though the wound. I did it again. I pressed harder this time. the blood came faster. I kept doing this until my body felt woozy.

I pulled off my clothes. I steped in the shower. The hot water burned the fresh cuts. I just stood with my back against the cold glass. I stood there for hours. The water was cold but I didn't care.

Finally walking out of the shower I dabbed myself dry. I grabbed sweatpants and a long sleeve t-shirt and layed on my couch. I turned on the tv to Disney channel.

Just staying there not wanting to move. Not going to move. I had class but I skipped.

Harry P.O.V

Niall was just laying on his bed. He has been acting strang since we meet those girls last night. I was afraid to tell him we had a live interview with Disney.

"Niall, get up sleepy head." I whispered knowing he wasn't asleep.

"Get the fuck out!" Niall yelled. I closed the door and started Looking for Liam he always knows what to do.

"Liam! " I yelled. I looked for him until I found the note on the table.

"hey, Disney is filming at Disneyland. Me and the boys were going out for breakfast at denys. you and nial can meet us at the airport.

                 Love,

                           Lou, Liam , Zayn"

Great! I'm Stuck with a moody Niall.

I walked back up to his room he was starring blanklessly at his phone. Didn't even bother to look at me when I entered the room.

I grabbed his suit case and piled clothes in. I didn't care about his thoughts.

"remember my laptop Gingerbread Man." Niall said with complete

seriousness. He still did not look away from his phone. I tried to look.at what he was starring at. I leaned over and he pressed the home button.

"Get your ass off of that bed and get in the car!" I yelled. Niall just pushed his phone in jis pocket and grabbed  red pants and a black greenday hoody. he pulled on his converse and sluggishly walked to my car.

*~*

Update :) I thought this chapter was sad. And the part about Addison and Cutting sorry if you think its stupid but I don't I honestly suffer from being addicted to cutting. and I have only ever cut my wrist once so its possible  so if you want to complain about a thing dont let it be that.

Just Saying I will be pissed off.

~Bell

P.S: Merry Christmas Eve.