part 24

Zayn P.O.V

Addison stayed in my arms for a good ten minutes. She really was a nice girl. Reminds me of a young perrie. That reminds me I need to call perrie and congrats her and little mix on getting to go on tour with demi.

"How do you feel, love?" I asked patting her back.

"scared!" she yelled. Her blue eyes blood shot red. I felt so bad for her.

"Well, it will be ok. I will always be here for you. Just think of me as your brother." I smiled she hugged me tightly as niall walked thou the door with a huge grin on his face.

"I received so many looks at the pharmacy." he laughed, handing Addison a pregnancy test.

I honestly feel sorry for her,Niall, and Harry. But how could harry do that to Niall. Better answere is how could Addison betray Niall like that.

"Well guys, I will be off now. " I smile. I pull my phone from my pocket and dial Perries number.

"Hey baby" Perrie beamed though the phone. I love her so much.

"Hey, congratulations on tour." I smiled imagining her face.

"Awe! your to sweet."

"Your sugar."

"So Zaynie, what are you doing?"

"Just got done talking with Niall's girlfriend."

"Niall has a girlfriend?" she cheered.

"Yeah, her names Addison."

"Thats so cute!"

"Yeah, babe can I tell you something."

"Anything."

"Well she maybe pregnant, but she doesn't know if it's Niall's."

"What! Who's could it be?"

"Harry's."

"No! Harry would not do that to Niall."

"Thats what Addison told me."

"She's lieing. Harry's a good guy."

"I know, I feel sorry for her though."

"I dont, it may sound mean but she shouldn't cheat on Niall. He is the nice guy."

"Escuse me?"

"Well besides you Zayn. I love you!"

"I love you too."

"Well the girls and I have an interview, I will talk with you later. by Zayn I love you."

She hung up before I could reply. Perrie had my mind raceing about yhis whole subject. Nialls pretty much my brother, aswell as Harry. I cant choose sides? Can I.

No. I just need to keep this all a secret!

Perrie P.O.V

I cant believe someone would cheat on Niall.

He is so cute, sweet, funny, nice. He deserves someone way better. I pull on my high waist shorts and a crop top with an American flag.  I put on gladieator sandals and walk to the interveiw room.

My mind blanked though the whole inter veiw. All I could think abput was that poor baby. The one who will not know who its dad is.

I was happy when the interveiw was finished. I layed on the couch in the dressing room.

How could someone act like that? Just cheat on there boy friend. Zayn is the greatest guy in the world. I consider my self the lottery winner to have him.

"I love you, thanks for being the greatest boyfriend ever!" I texted Zayn. I want him to know that I love him. I pretty sure he feels the same way about me. Atleast I hope he does!

"Your welcome, Darling. Your the most beautiful, intelligent, talented, sweetest girlfriend in the world. I love you to the ends of the Universe and back." My heart just stoped beating. I think im dieing on Zayns cuteness.

*~*

isn't zayn the sweetest! so I want feed back.on these last few chapters. 

there are at most 5 chapters left but im not sure if im makeing that many...

question.

Whos baby do you think she will have?

Im a HUGE  Zerrie shipper the cutest couple ever.