Part 40

Niall P.O.V

"Niall, why?" Lori asked. She called me.

"Lori, I just can put it in words." I explained. Even though I just want to be back with Addison.

"Try." Lori demanded.

"Its just -"

"Her, Addison. Your exgirlfrind. Your fucking famous paparazzi follow you everywhere. So please, I see the pictures. The kiss, the baby." She shouted at me.

"Lori, it true. Shes my one and only love. Thats my son, his name is Clyde. So I just feel the need to be with them both." I explained.

"You have a son? Why didn't you tell me." Lori asked.

"Honestly, I didn't know." I said. it was always to easy to talk to Lori.

"Then how do you know its your kid?" She asked.

"She told me." I shouted getting angry.

"Well if her past speaks words, it would say 'Slut'" She said. I.broke my temper was high.

"She isn't a slut! She's my girlfriend. She's going to be my wife someday." I lied Addison hadn't accepted to be my girlfriend yet.

"Get on Twitter and look the #Haddie. Then get back to me Prick." She hung up.

I logged into twitter, typeing in what Lori asked me to search. Picture after picture after picture. All of Harry and Addison. All lovey dovy.

It broke my heart.

*~*

Another short update. But something is better than nothing right.

I haven't been in the best mood tofay but I will update again tomorrow. :)