Part 21

Harry P.O.V

My toes wer numb amd my cheeks were red. I could feel tje tips of my hair iceing.

I shook them out again.I sat in the back yard and leaned aginst thr house. I seen a light on upstairs. Niall's bedroom. The curtains hand wide open I look to see if one of the guus are in there.

The bubbly blonde walkes past the window pulling closed the Curtins. Niall's home! Then who's at Addisons. I walked to the front of the house and heard the door open.

"Okay, im leaving now. See you in a bit." Niall said closeing the door. He walked down thstreet a bit, I ran up to the door and turned the knob.

Idiot, what if a fan broke in. I locked the dead bolt and ran up stairs. I grabbed a towel and wrapped up my hair. I cuddled into a blanket to let the warth take over.

I fell to sleep in minutes. I was so comterble.

Niall P.O.V

"Babe, come over. Payton went and bought drinks. I want to see you." Addison slurred though the phone. She was drunk.

"Ok." I laughed, she sounded like  little kid.

"Will you get cookies." she pleeded thou the phone.

"Sure what kind?" I asked. I hope a store is open this late.

"Oreos " she asked.

"Okay, im leaving now. See you in a bit."

"Yeahh!"She cheered though the phone.

I hung up the phone and ran though town. I picked up the oreos, the walk to addisons was short. I walked up to her floor. Music was playing. I knocked on the foor and a guy answered. I walked into the flat people sat around everywhere.

I was appalled. How could she have a party. "Niall! she yelled jumping into me, I caught her and her lips forcefully pushed into mine.

The taste of beer leaked into my mouth. I pulled her downand let her stand infront of me. "I love you!" she smiled.

she helped onto my hand and lead me.to the kitchen. People sat in a circle passing a joint around.  Addison sat on the floor. I stared at her was she crazy. She cant smoke pot.

"Niall sit down!" she ordered. I sat down and someone passed her the pot. She took a long drag holding in the smoke. She passed it to me and let the smoke flow out of her mouth.

"Niall take a hit!" she yelled. I gave ot to the kid next to me and picked Addison up and carryed her to her room.

I tossed her on the bed amd locked the door."What the fuck.happened to you!" I yelled. She was acting like a lunatic.

"Fuck me!" She smiled pulling off her top. I have to admit I couldn't stop staring at her pale skin. Her breast were exspoded her nipples hard.

"No, your acting like a lunitic. Smokeing pot. Drunk as a skunk, whats wrong with you!" I yelled.

"I like it when you yell makes me

wet." she smiled. She unbuttoned her jeans and slide them down she only had on a lace thong.

"Add-Addison. "I Stuttered. I was drooling over her body. She stood from the bed.

"Niall fuck me." she whispered in my ear. Her hands went in my pants, Her cold hands wrapped around my 'Member'. She grabbed my pants and boxers and pulled them.down in a swift motion.

I took my shirt off and lost control. I pushed her on the bed, I kissed down her neck then her chests. My hand massaged onevof her breast as my mouth is around her nipple. My tongue does circles flicking it back in fourth.

"Niall!" she moaned, I kissed back up her neck to her mouth. I could taste the beer fresh in her mouth. Her Nailed wer pinching my back she fliped us over she was on top. She moved down her head over my erect penis. Her hot breath brushed light over my head. She mouth went down as she lightly sucked. Shebwent faster amd harder.

I moaned loudly, I didn't care who.heard me. I cam is her mouth and she swollowed straight down.

*~*

Were you expecting that?

comment please. I love reading

comments.

I have been receiving many reads, im at 800 something. and I thank.you for that. But please vote and comment more.