part 29

NIALL P.O.V

"I have a surprise" liam said. What could it be?

He walked in the hall and pulled someone in. It was a little boy. His hair was brown and shaggy. Where the hell did Liam get a kid.

"Who's this little guy?" Lou asked pulling him on her hip.

"Im Clyde." he said clearly. He can talk way better than Lux.

"Where's your mommy clyde?"Lou asked. I just want to know how this kid is?

"She standin out there." he said, he had the accent of Tennessee.He was adorable though.

"Well let her in Liam." Zayn said. We all looked at the door with suspence.

Liam pulled open the door, A girll walked in her head down her hair was dyed light blonde. I had a vibe  oming off of her it was so uncomfortable.

"Mommy." clyde said. She lifted her head. Those, blue eyes looked straight into mine. She's back, Addison. Shes back.

"Come here Clyde." she said taking him from Lou's arm.

"Addison it nice to see you." I smiled. She game a small smile, unreal,I know shes hurt to see me again. I'm having a hard time with it myself.

"You too." she smiled. She sounded so different. Her child like London accent was gone. She sounded American, looked American.

We all stay ther in an akward silents as Lou Fixed Louis hair.

"Mommy can I have McDonald's." Clyde, her son, Asked. True American.

"We will get some soon." She smiled He just poted and crossed his arms. Adorable.

"Let me take you, we need to catch up." I smiled. I pulled a hoddie on over my white tank top. and left on my shorts.

I lead Addison into the hall, and closed the door. looking into her eyes all of the memories flow back. He eyes, the one that I can stair into for ever. They are different. Beat, tired.

"how have you been?" I asked. I kept looking at her son his eyes were blue like addisons. His hai falling into his eyes.

"I'm great, "she smiled a fake smile was platered on her face.

"No your not." I said, my hand cupped her cheek. Her head leaned into my hand.

"I missed you." she cryed. Tears running down her face.

"Dont cry mommy." Clyde said. He rubbed the tears from her eyes.

"Don't cry." I smiled. Pulling both her and Clyde into my arms.

"I'm squeezed."Clyde yelled, pushing me away.

"Dont push me." I laugh pulling him.into my arms and tickleing him.

"Stop!" he yelled.So I m

held him above my head. im so sad that Addison and I couldn't have shared a child.

One like Clyde, he was adorable.

*~*

Well ot took me forever to write this chapter. I haven't had time lately. But I hope you enjoy it. I know this chapter is VERY short but I.am.going to.try to make these chapers longer but inneeded to update.