Part 23

Addison P.O.V

(3 weeks later)

I was just laying in bed, niall was at home. I felt like I was getting cramps. I was kind of relieved. My period was late.

I walked into the bathroom, I checked to see if it was period cramp, but nothing. I brushed it off and welent back to lay down.

I kept feeling the cramps, all night long.

I woke up feeling sick, I ran to the bathroom, my dinner was in the toilet. I sat in the bathroom, unsure of what to do.

The one P. word kept crossing my mind.

Pregnant...Pregnant... Pregnant...

It can be! I only had sex twice. Once with Niall and once with Harry.

It's almost impossible, to get pregnant right. With your first or second time.

"Addison, whats wrong?" Niall asked. I hadn't even herd him come in.

"I... I... I think I-I'm P-Pre-gnant." I cryed to Niall. I had gain five pounds. I thought it was water weight.

"Really!" Niall asked happily. Why is he happy? I dont want a kid. I'm to young.

"Niall, I'm scared." I cryed. I really hope its his kid! Not Harry's.

"Come on. You are going to stay with me and the boys. I will get you pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant. " Niall smiled. I was about to stand up but Niall picked me up bridal style. He carried me to my room and grabbed my suitcase.

"Do you like this shirt?" Niall asked me for the hundredth time.

"Yes." I laughed as he folded it and layed into the suitcase.

"I'm just going to throw all of these in here." Niall laying all of my underwear in the top and closing the suitcase.

I pulled on sweatpants, and Niall's hoodie. He pulled me onto his back."Niall dont drop me!" I yelled he walked down the steps purposly letting me fall a little bit down his back each time.

"If you drop me, I will hit you I swear!" I yelled as I held onto his neck.

"It wont hit."Niall laughed. I leaned back.and hit his back."didnt hurt!" Niall smiled.

I pinched his arm, holding it." Does that hurt?" I asked squeezing tighter.

"Kind of." Niall smiled.

I let go anf he carried me all the way to his house. I walked in, lou waved and Zayn followed us to Nialls room.

"I will be back." Niall smiled, Zayn sat at the desk.

"Where is he going?" Zayn questioned. I didn't know if I could trust him. I know I can.

"Well, I might be pregnant." I whispered. Zayns jaw, dropped.

"With, Niall!" said whisper/shouts.

"Can I tell you something..." I say. I need to get this off my chest.

"Sure."

"Promise not to tell, Pinky swear."

"I pinky swear." Zayn laughed.

"It is a possibility that this could be... Harrys kid.".I said ashamed, I hid my face. What could Zayn be thinking?

"Well, what are you going to do." Zayn asked. What am I going to do, I dont want my baby to grow up without a dad, or not know who it's dad is.

"Maybe, when harry gets back from holiday... I will tell them. But you cant tell a soul promise." I said. zayn wrapped his arms around me and gave me a tight hug. It feel good know hes not judgeing me.

*~*

Nobodys reading this!!! it makes me want to cry :'( I just want people to like what I wtite. So if you read this tell me please! leave a comment or a vote. I just wanf to know if someone is reading.

This book only has a few more chapters left. But, there will be a sequel. I have it planed out. now the only thing to do is finish this book.