part 38

Addison P.O.V

"Would you take me back?" Niall asked. My heart fluttered lightly.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah, buti was just wondering if toy would still consider me." Niall questioned

"Oh, "I said."whats she like?"

"My girlfriend?" Niall asked confused.

"Yeah, Whats she like?" I ask.

"Her smiled can light up a dark room. Her eyes, therethe clearest shadr of blue, like an ocean you drown in. Her hair almost as fine as silk. She is perfect day and night. even though she doesn't belive it."

Niall explained this amazing girl. She sounded perfect.

"Cool." I smiled, I wanted to crawl away to die.

"Want to know her name?" He asked. His finger lifted my chin.

"Okay." I said not really caring.

"Addison." he said slighly over a whisper.

"She has the same name as me." I just felt awkward.

"She is you." he leaned forward and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Niall, I would take you back anyday. But I can't, I'm not going to be you 'mistress, or the other girl'." I explained.

"You won't be, I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday, after we took Clyde home." He explained. Im a homewrecker.

"Why?" I said horrified.

"I like you." he said.

"But you loved her." I explained.

"I love you." He smiled

"Loved"

"Love, I never stoped loving you." He started."the day you left, I was traumatized. I love you and always will."

"Then.why didn't you come after me."

"Why did you leave!" Niall shouted.

"You, you made me always feel so small. Almost as if I was a bug under a microscope."

"Why didn't you ever call me? Why didn't you tell me I had a son?" he asked angry.

"I didnt think you would want him." LIE!

"Your cazy, of couse I would want him. I feel terrible that I missed the first 3 and a half years." He said.

"It's not your fault, its mine. I was childish. I shouldn't have left. That day, I was sick and sad, angry." I felt tears building in the corners of my eyes.

"But still." he said angrily.

"I'm sorry." I said.

*~*

Update!

I feel terrible don't not eat all day then eat chicken quesadillas then eat ice cream for dessert.

You will feel like POOP!