part 5

Addison P.O.V

I walked into class. I was 5 minutes late. "Nice of you to join us,

Walters." Mr.Day said.

"Nice to see you to Day" I said " Get it Today to Day!" no one laughed I sat in my seat and sat my computer in the desk.

"Well my lovely students. And Walters! I will let you use this as a free period to write on your storys. there due in 2 weeks. If you want you can head home there is a storm coming . " he said "remember 2 weeks."

"excuse me! but an I not lovely. Am I not like these other students Im ashamed. Disappointed. unworthy of being in these lovely peoples honor."I said as I grabbed my laptop and ran out the door.

"Bye Walters!" Mr. Day yelled. I waved and ran out the door. I was trying my best to not fall while running in heels. I was excited. I ran all the way home and did not fall once. Yeah party for me.Party for me.

"Hey Addison. sorry for hanging up on you this morning." 

Carson said. I smiled I was happy he texted me maybe he will call me.

"aww, its ok. I was trying to scar you for life."

I laughed at my remarks and unlocked the door to my flat. I was so happy I got out of class. I swear Mr.Day hates my guts.

"Well you suckseeded Carson Leathers is scared for life"

I looked around at my messy flat.

"so do you want to hang out

tonight."

I asked bluntly. I was hoping he wouldn't say yes.

"Sorry I can't,  Im going to visit my mom and dad for the holidays."

Damn, I felt like crying.  I wanted to hang out with Carson.

"Its ok"

Its not ok. I want to see him. I sat at my computer and started Typing. My Story was a love story. The main character. Irene us a hopeless romantic.  she looks for love in every one.

She always belived in love at first sight. She looked at everyone hopeing one day that time would stand still, that her and her love would be the only ones shes able to see.

Well she one day sees a boy named Kaleb, except She loves him but hes belongs to someone else.

"Babe I'm sorry.  If I could cancel I would but I have not seen my parents in months."

He called me babe!

"Its ok I understand, its been a whilr since I have seem my parents to."

I smile I was still a giddy about him. calling me babe.

"He called me babe! He called me babe! He called me babe!"I chanted as I did a happy dance.

" Aw, why dont you go visit them?"

Because they died in a plane crash 5 months ago. they decided that a trip to Hawaii. Thought it would have been fun to go alone since there only daughters in college.

"They live Far from London. And I have class almost every day."

Far in heaven, I could feel my emotions swirling around inside. A tear fell from my eye and ran down my cheek and landed on my phone. after that I finally let out all the grief I was holding inside. I was sad that they died. Mad that they left me here alone. Every othere emotion possible fell out of my head though tears.

"Oh I'm sorry, Maybe one day I will take you to visit them!"

Okay, just hold the gun to my head and pull the trigger. Or maybe, you could slit my throat and stab me in the heart a million times. Because thats what your doing right now by talking about my parents.

"Okay !"

Pow the gun shot my brains out. Now im laying on the floor breathing my last breath. Slowly being pulled away from reality. The light, I see it its beautiful. No wait the light is bad, ran from the light. The light is evil.

So I ran ran into the darkness. looking for a way out how do I get out.  I hit on the black walls, but nothing so I ran again . The light was chaseing me, and I had no way out. I was dead, never even had my first kiss now look im a 19 year old who is dieing. 

Fine kill me.

Do it.

I am done living.

I walked into the bright light. Only to wake up on the floor. My phone was next to me. I had 4 new text and a missed call.

"Dear class , there will be no Bio Tec tomorrow due to the server storm out side. sincerely, Mrs. Clad

Great no school I can sleep in.

"So, what are you doing?"

Slowly being chased by a light in my dreams what about you.

"Babe, where are you? "

Lost in a sea of emotions.

"Babe your scaring me. You did not answer my call. Please call me back. Please."

I feel bad.

I dialed his number into my phone, It rang two times before I heard a shaky "Hello!" come though the line.

"Hi Carson." I smiled just saying his name.

"Where did you go? You had me scared to death that you were mad at me." His sweet irish accent said.

"Well, can I tell you something?" I asked.

"Yes anything."

"well my parents don't live far away, there dead. They died in a plain crash some odd months ago."

"Im so sorry Addie"

"It's ok, Its why I did not answer your phone call. I was crying and fell asleep."

"Oh baby, why did you just not tell me in the first place."

"I hate the way people are like. Oh my God, Im so Sorry, I just want to hurt people when they do it."

"I understand."

"Well I really really want to talk about something else please."

"Of course what do you want to talk about."

" Why did you move to London?"

*~*

so This chapter is kinda short, and im sorry about That.

So did you like the whole chapter with just Addison P.O.V

I like it but its hard I mean you have no clue how many times I accidentally put Niall and had to replace it. if there are sny places I pul niall where therevshould be carson please tell me.