part 6

Niall P.O.V

"Why did you move to London?" Damn, what do I tell her.

"I moved to london for the ... beautiful sights." Yeah great answer. I need an applause. Thank you thank you.

"Oh that awesome. With my parents , I went to Ireland, it was beautiful." she said I could hear her smile through the phone.

"Oh I love Ireland its beautiful. It's my home and always will be my home"

"I understand. That's why I love London."

"I would call London my second home"

I was just about to say something when harry ran in" I'm a crazy mother funcking ginger bread man"

"Get off of me you idiot!" I screamed.

"Carson, is everything okay?" she asked

harry took my phone.

"Hello... my names gingerbread man.... Addison thats a pretty name.... bye" he said and hung up the phone.

"Harry, I was in the middle of a conversation. " I yelled.

"So im the crazy gingerbread man I have no control. Rawr" he yelled, I looked down at my phone and looked at the new text from Addison.

"Crazy Gingerbread Man?"

I smiled as harry was on the floor trying to put his foot behind his head.

"Sorry, that was my dumb friend Harry."

Harry thats a common name in England.Wow I should win an Oscar im a great actor.

"He seems funny."

Yeah funny, and stupid, and a pervert, and a good singer.

"He is trying to put his foot behind his head. Its  an EPIC FAIL."

I laughed harry was just laying on the floor out of breath. "Im not flexable"

"Wow. Well im going out to dinner with my best friend Payton. "

I was looking around maybe me and the boys eill go to dinner.

"Be safe its really snowing."

Thesnoy was pileing up on my windo seal amd now Zayn and Louis were in my room trying to put there foots behind there head.

"We will bye I will text you after dinner. Bye bye ."

I laugh at the boys and tryed to put my foot behing my head.

"Look Nialls doing it" zayn yelled, I pushed my foot father until I couldn't. I honestly felt like my balls were going to rip in half.

"Ah shit my balls hurt!" I yelled.

"I want food!" Liam yelled. He walked in the look louis and zayns jaws dropped.

"You off the game!" Louis yelled. I figured, he was running for the game.

"Hey its my turn." zayn yelled runing from my room.

"Lets go get food because there will be there for a while." Liam said. I agreed. I was hungery.

"I want Pizza Hut." Harry said. We agreed and I grabbed my car keys.

"krusty krab pizza ,is the pizza for you and me. " harry chanted.

"Were going to pizza hut not krusty crab so shut up." I tossed harry the keys and got in the back seat.

"Hello handsome!"

Addison texted me. Wow that must have been a short dinner.

"Hello Beautiful!"

I replied. I put my feet up in the see and looked out the window.

"I'm in a boring car..."

Me too.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry im in the car too. I know how you feel."

I seen the the red puzza hut sign ahead.

"Its ok, im talking to you ."

Awe I love this girl. she is the sweetest thing.

"Aw your the sweetest."

I walked into pizza hut and Harry and I got a back table while Liam was In the lou.

"Then your sugar."

I smild and harry wasstaring at me. like I was a lunitic.

Addison P.O.V

I walked into pizza hut and payton was still in the car . She fixed her hair and makeup. I was still in my dress that I went to class in. my hair was curled and my makeup was light and did not need touch ups.

"Paton Jones, im going to shove my boot up your ass if you dont hurry up!" she stepped out of the car she had on a black dress that cam right under her bum.

"Shut up! You wont do anything you pussy!"

"Really it wont be hard for me to shove this right up your bum hole." I said as she opened the door for me. I kicked her butt and walked in .

"Your a jerk!" she whined amf we walked to our normal table. I looked across to see Harry, Niall and, Liam.

"first time I seen you was this morning. Now I see you every

where." I laughed. Nialls face blushed red I giggled.

"Well looks as if I have another stalker." Niall said. It reminded me of Carson. Him and Carson also sound alot like him.

"I think it may be the other way around Mr.Horan." I laughed.

*~*

Ok so how do you think NiNi is going to get out of this situation.

do you think he will tell harry whats up?

I know this chapter is I kinda short but I have updated a lot today