Part 15

Niall P.O.V

I was taking Addison to meet the boys today.  We were going out to dinner at a fancy restaurant.

I sat in Addisons room as she modeled clothes for me. She looks absolutely amazing in everything. She finally made her choice on a pink dress. She placed on a flats and let her natural curly hair fall.

I stood from her bed and placed my hand on her hip."Addison, how did I ever get so lucky to find an amazing girl like you." I smiled placing a gentle kiss to her lips.

"Well with all the things that you've accomplished luck is on your side." Addison smiled. Wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Would have to be for me to find you." I kissed her neck and jer lips parted.

"Niall, I love you." Addison whispered, Almost to quietly for me to hear.

"I love you too." I smiled, she rested her head on my chests. I wraped my arms arond her not wanting to let her go.

"We should be heading out right, or we might be late." Addison said. I nodded and let her leave my arms.

"Can I ask a favor from you?" I asked Addison.

"Of course." she said. I was not sure how to ask but I justclet words spill out.

"Can we keep how we met a secret. Maybe tell the guys, we met at Starbucks or something." I asked.

"Okay, but why?"

I dont want it to leak out into the world that I was a dumb bastard that makes fake accounts."People may take it the wrong way."

"Ok I will." she smiled as we walked out the door.

I loved Addison to death but I think one of the other boys could charm.there way into her heart.

I drove in silents to the restaurant. My fingers were inter twined with Addisons and the music was playing softly. "Crazy Gingerbread Man." Addison said randomly. Harry had not mentioned that in a while.

"Harry is a dumbass." I laughed. 

"I remember when he screamed that at me in the phone. " She giggled. I had completely spaced about that. It was a fun day that day.

"Yeah I remember, Harry sometimes brings it up on special occasions." I said Pulling into the restaurant. I really am nervous to take Addison inside. I know she is a one direction fan. I dont want her to freak out or something like other fans have.

We walked in, my arm around addison.  She cept close as her body was tence. "Whats wrong Babe?" I questioned.

"Norhing, im just kinda nervous, What of they dont like me?" She asked with fear.

"They will love you, I promise."I said as I seen the boys in the VIP section.

"Niall!" Louis shouted, as if he was tring to catch our attention.

We walked to the round table as Addison slid into the half circle boot. I sat down wurh my arm ovdr her and Zayn on the other side."So this is the lovely lady that you have been telling us about. Ay Niall."Louis Smiles

"Yeah, this is Addison." I smiled. As I looked at thr face of everyone. They all seemed happ except harry. But I wasn't going to ask.

"Hello." She smiled and waved her hand.

*~*

Okay guys im sorry this chapter is short and chopy. But the next chapter will be better. And there will be DRAMA!

but I have a favor to ask. Will some if you please read my book One Shot. It's New and only has a couple chapters. Its also a Niall love story.