part 11

(There will be like 11 days that happen in this chapter, i hope it turns out long. Also the P.O.V will change ALOT so please stay with me it leads to the best chapter )

Niall P.O.V

I walked to the chocolate shop on main street and bought Addison a big box of chocolate. I then walked into the nearest flower shop 4 blocks away and bought her a dozen roses.

I wraped the chocolate up and wrote Admirer on the slip. I walked to her flat and to her door and layed them at her door. I knocked twice and ran around the corner.

She opened the door, she looked out then to her feet. She picked up the red roses. and smelled them then grabbed the chocolate. She opened the wrapping paper and smiled walking back in her Flat.

Addison P.O.V

''Knock''

''Knock''

I heard from the front door. I wonder who could be here its pretty late out.

I opened the door, Noone was there, I looked out then to my feet to find roses and a wrapped box.

I opened the box, and found chocolate. I walked back in and placed the roses in water.

Niall P.O.V

Day later

I bought 11 roes and a teddy bear that said Merry Christmas. I had the roses tied together and a note that said Count me.

I did it again knocked on her door twice. I watched from the corner. She opened the door and looked down, one again she picked up the roses and smelled theflowers. the note fell off. She bent down and read the note.  She picked up the bear and went inside.

Addison P.O.V

I got the knock again and opened the door to see if it was another present. I had more roses and a teddy bear. I smelled the roses when a note fell off. I read the note count me. I went back inside, andcut the string to lay them out there was only 11.

Niall P.O.V

Day later

I bought 10 roses and a snow globe that had had a snow man in it and it played music. I did as before and waitec for her to answer.

She opened the door and smiled at the roses. She twisted the wind up snow globe for it to play music. I could faintly hear frosty the snowman start to play.

Addison P.O.V

Walked tothe door grabing the roses and the snow globe. I twisted ot up to hear the melody. Frosty the Snowman, started to play.

I smiled at the thing and sat the snow globe by the tree and the roses by the others.

Niall P.O.V

Day later.

I bought 9 roses and a statue of a ballerina.

I procides to do the same thing and leave the statue by the door. I smiled and waited for her to open the door.

She picked up the statue, and glowers and carried then inside.

Addison P.O.V

I grabbed the statue and again sat it next to the tree.

I took the roses and sat then next to the others. I looked for a not or something. I wanted to know who did this.

Niall p.o.v