part 53

Niall P.O.V

I sat in Addison's room,  she's not waking up. Posey was laying next to her touch just sooth Posey.

Clyde was being watched my Liam.  I walked over picking up Posey, cradling her in my arms. Those big blue eyes looked up at me they matched Addison's so much! I just love her so much. I know she's not my child, but I will lover her like she is. I know Clyde may not be my soon but I love him to death. I walked out of the room holing Posey in my arms she was wrapped up in a quilt that I bought at the gift shop.

I went to the nursery room, they place soft music and its really warm just perfect so she wouldn't be suffocating in a blanket. "daddy loves you!" I kissed her nose causing her to flinch. Posey looked so much like Addison I wish she would wake up to enjoy her beauty.

"you're so beautiful, I cant even explain. Baby girl I love you with all my heart when I see you it make my hear stop. I love you Posey." I sang,  she smiled at me, my heart melted. I heard an alarm go off causing me to jump and the babies in the nursery to cry along with Posey , I held her close as I looked out the window to see doctors running down the hall. I just ignored it as the alarmed stopped. I walked in laying a now calm Posey in the bed trying to help the nurses stop the cries of the other babies. 

"thank you. " one of the nurses smiled. I just nodded as a doctor walked in the room.

"Mr. Horan." the doctor started. my heart was beating against my chest.

"yes..." i asked.

"Add-Addison, she passed away. her heart stopped. we couldn't save her. she died in her sleep. we shocked her multiple time and se wouldn't respond. im so sorry." the doctor said I was in tears. my chest was tight. my lungs felt like they couldn't absorb air.

"She cant "I cried. I was on my knees my head in my lap.

"we called Harry." one of the nurses said to no one in particular.

" be strong, be strong for Clyde and Posey." Barbra one of the nurses  said she had became my friend while I was here. She was very nice.

**********************************************************************************************************************

sorry for not updateing but this chaper leads into the new book ther will be one more update for this book them I will have a new book about niall being a single dad. hope you like it vote comment please love you!