Part 26

1K Reads Thank you all so much !

Addisin P.O.V

one minute left till I know wheather or not im going to be a mom or not. Please Please Please say no.

"Baby im so excited."Niall cheered my stomach was doing endless flips. My brain turning in circles.

"I'm not ready." I say. Niall looks at me his face went from joy to pale.

"Are you saying you want to have an abortion." He asked. Honestly I have though about it.

"I don't even know if I pregnant Niall. Anyway im young two young to go though life having this burden bearing down on me. I never wanted kiss in the first place. I wanted to move to America. Start a new life after my parents died but I didn't. I never want ti have a kid who will grow up knowing it was just a mindless mistake." I screamed and locked my self in the bathroom. I looked at the double Hot pink lines.

I'm Pregnant!

I Pull out another pregnancy test and run cold water on it. I dont want anyone to know im pregnant.

I waited the three minutes that it takes to watch a solid blue line appear. Which ment your not pregnant.

"I'm sorry Niall. But im done. Done with you, done with london. Done with liveing. Im leaving tomorrow. Where I dont know but im leaving. You desever someone way better than me. Im not going to like. I cheated on you once. Regeted it everyday of my life. But im done. I will always have a kind spot in my heart for you but im done. Im done." I cry and leave the room. I walked to my apartment felling the positive pregnace test in my pocket.

I packed up all my bags and bought a ticket to fly to America. I will be living in Tennessee.

I take all of my things down to the loby and call a cab. I give my key to the lobby lady and go to the air port.

This whole day seems to be happing in high speed. Im lost. Im pregnant.

What will hapen to me and my baby. Will it grow up never knowing who is father it.

Whos baby is it Niall or Harry? Should I get an abortion?

Should I tell Harry?

Niall P.O.V

Shes gone.How could she leave me like that?

"Liam!" I cryed. I needed some sencable to talk to.

"What Niall?" Liam said opening the door. He must have seen my state because his eyes softened.He gave me a huge hug.

"Whats wrong?"

"Addison... She... She left me." I cryed.

"Well thats her loss. I know something that you should know." Liam said. Oh god im nervous What could he tell me.

"What is it." I asked. I wanted to throw up.

"She cheated on you" I knew that.

"She told me."

"with Harry." Harry! Harry What the fuck he was one of my best mates but he fuck my girlfriend.

"Thats a fucking lie!" I yell at Liam. I know its not his falt but what if harry really didn't do it. just nasty gossip.

"I heard Zayn say something while on the phone." See he might have heard it wrong or something.

" Wheres Zayn?" I question. He can.clear this all up.

"Hes on a flight to America to surprise perrie." Damn it. Damn it Damn it.

I just want to know wheather or not to try to chase after Addison or to forget her forever.

"Fuck it im going to bed." I sob and I pull the covers over my head. What if harry really did do it. He is come back from holiday in a couple days. What if he did. I will never be able to talk to him the same way again.

"Good Night Niall. I will talk with you in the morning." Liam left. I cryed myself to sleep. I loved Addison. I loved her.

I loved the thought of marriage. I loved the thought of being a dad.I loved the thought of haveing the most beautiful girl in the world. I loved the thought of waking up to your child each day.

"I love You Addition." I whispered.

*~*

How was the chapter this is the last one for right now!  The next post will be for years down the road. so it will be like a new chapter in Addison and Nialls life. 

But I have a request to ask. Will you please check out my new book. called

"My Sister's Boyfriend."  If you like this book you will love  that one.

But thanks so so so so much for 1K reads! I love you all so much