Part 22

Niall P.O.V

I layed breath less with addison to my side. I leaned over and kissed her lips, it was amazing. I only hope she is on birth control because in the heat of the moment I forgot a condom.

We fell asleep not careing about the party. Addison was cuddling into my chest, her breath still uneasy.

We fell asleep in each others arms. Holding her, keeping her safe.

Harry P.O.V

I layed in bed, I was cold and tired. I think.I caught a cold last night. my throat was rough and made it hard to swollow.

I got up and pulled on Hollister sweatpants and a black shirt with Liams grey hoodie. I need to go to Addisons to get my phone and jacket. I pulled on tennis shoes and walked to Starbucks.

I got a regular coffee and sat down. The door opened and Addison walked in with Niall. Akward!

Niall kissed addisons head, I was jealous. They got there order and took a seat. I tryed to hude my face, I didn't want to talk to either of them.

I'm so happy were on holiday, I.think.im.going to go visit my mum for a whike and sort things out.

"Harry!" Addison cheered. Damn how is she so happy. Does she not feel reget like I do.

"Hello." I said. I wasn't felling well and didn't want to see them.

"Haven't seen you in a while." Niall smiled he took the empty seat in front of me and Addison sat next to him.

How can she be to cool, I'm dieing inside.

"I know." I smiled taking a sip of coffee.

"We should hangout soon." Niall suggested.

"Can't, im going home to see my mum and Gemma while were on holiday." I smiled. I jyst need to get my phone and leave. Go and sort out everything.

"Well when are you leaving?" Addison asked.

"Tomorrow hopefully." I bultly said.

"Well come hang out with me and Addison at her apartment." I can.get my phone atleast.

"Only for a bit, I still need to pack." I smiled, we walked to her housr I knew exactly where I was going.

I walked in, Niall went to the bathroom. "Where is my phone and keys." I asked.

She git up anf grabbed my jacket. she gave it yo me and I placed it on over Liams hoodie.

"won't niall notice-"

"notice what?" he asked.

"If I get a new tattoo!" I covered up the subject." well I reall need to pack. Gemma and mum are really wanting to see me." I said. I walked out the door and went home.

*~*

do you like this chapter!

please comment what you think!!