part 9

N/A :not the chapter where they meet. But thanks for all the great feed back it makes me so happy. thanks so much! Merry Christmas....

Bell

Part 9

Payton P.O.V

I walked into the building of Addisons flat. I walked to the door manager."May I please have access to Addison Walters room I need to get her clothes for when she leaves the hospital." I lied. I was looking for evidence. On who this Carson guy is.

"I'm Afrid I can give you access, unless you are family." he said.

"Im practical family I'm all she has. he parents are dead also im on the lease so let me in!" I yelled losing my temper.

"Oh ok. Well follow me." he said leading me to Addies flat. We reached the door and he unlocked it the place was a mess I walked around putting thinks away I had a pile of dirty clothes and walked to put them away.

Opening the bathroom door I came to the the smell of iron, and gross blood smell filled my nose. The dry blood was everywhere. I had to cover my eyes to keep me from crying and vomiting. I thew the clothes in the laundry basket and ran from the sight. The horrific sight.

I grabbed the bleach and splashed it on the floor the smell was toxic as if it was pulling away my soul. I closed the dorr and worked on the rest of the house. Soon it was clean, the house looked brand new. Now all that was left wad the bathroom. I picked up the mop and walked in the blood sent was gone amd substituted with bleach I moped the floors wileing away all th blood. the floors were clean and I wetted a cloth with bleach. I wiped off the sink. I looked though the bins trying to find some air spay.

I found something else. Her laptop, it had drops of blood on it. I took the cloth and wiped away the blood. I tured it on. While it was turning on I finished cleaning. The bathroom no longer looked like a sight from a horror movie.

I opened the door, with the laptop in my arms I walked in the living room and sat in the couch. I looked at the computer. I turned on the internet and looked at her recent history.

FriendM3.com/carsonleathers

Over and over. Thats all I seen in browsing history. 

I pushed the computer closed and cryed. He is tge reason my best friend has  done this all. I looked for his account but it was gone so.I took the email address.

"You Bastard, you caused Addison to have a mental break down. I will hut you down and hurt you. I don't know what you did but if you ever try to talk to her again THINK TWICE! "

I sent the message and grabbed Addisons plaid pajama bottpms and a white shirt.

Niall P.O.V

I looked around the plane I was happy to be leaving Florida. I was just laying in my chair. 

BUZZ!!

I had an email. I thought it was probably my fan mail account. I looked and it was the Carson Leathers Account

"You Bastard, you caused Addison to have a mental break down. I will hut you down and hurt you. I don't know what you did but if you ever try to talk to her again THINK TWICE! "

I put her in the Hospital! How? Is she ok? What did I do? How did I do it? I was trying to protect her. Not hurt her.

I felt like crying. I wanted her to be my princess. My queen, Addison as my queen.

I need her by my side. I will find her when I get back to London I swear to it. I vow to give  her dearest apologe. To let her know im sorry.

*~*

I updated,  Just for ypu lovely fokes. I love you an glad you all enjoy the story. thanks for being awesome.  sorry the chapters short I promise to update again amd the next chapter will be happier and after that they will meet