Part 17

Harry P.O.V

The kiss, Was all my mind could think of was how I betrayed my best friend. Her sweet lips coated in cherry lip gloss and the fresh mint taste that left you thinking.

I feel so guilty, I need to apologize to Niall and Addison.

"Harry, my brother!" Louis yelled and jumped into my lap.

"Hey Lou. " I said in a whisper.

"Whats wrong buddy." Louis asked. I know I can trust him but. I wont know how to tell him.

"Um, yeah I'm ok." I smiled. Inside I really just wanted to tell Louis.

"So last night was fun Niall and his girlfriend were cute. " Damn. They were good together but I like her to.

"Yeah they were."  I admited, "Well I have to go I will be back soon."

I needed to tak a walk. I put on my black skinny jeans and a orange shirt I pulled on my black jacket and walked outside.

I wanted to go somewhere but where. The destination was unknown, I walked slowly on the street hiding my face from everyone. I was guilty!

I need to tell Niall!

Addison P.O.V

"Niall stop!" I yelled as we were laying on my couch. He continued to tickle my feet.

"Not until you say you love me." he  Threatened.

"I Love you" Did I, Since my kiss with Harry I haven't been.able to get him out of my  head.

That was the first time I ever kissed someone like that. A 'French Kiss' some may call it.

"I love you, too." Niall leaned over and pressed his lips into mine.

I wanted to see if I had the same felling that I shared with Harry for Niall.

I straddled him and his  hand hepd onto my waist mune were tangled into his blonde hair. His tonge slowly slide between my parted lip. He fought my tongue for dominance, and won.

The kiss was Magical. abut I did not het the tingling sensation in my spine like with Harry. And my stomach didn't erupt in butterflys.

I kept going I new the butterflys were  soon to come. They had to, didn't they?

I felt nilas hands go up my back slowly pulling off my shirt. "Niall Niall." I said catching his attention.

"I dont think I'm ready for this." I said. I pulled my shirt back.down my stamach and kissed his cheek.

"It's okay." he smiled disappointed. ai feel so bad for this. My mind is raceing.

"I'm going to take a walk, I will be back soon." I said I pulled on black skinny jeans amd a blue shirt. with my white north face jacket.

"Want me to come with you?" Niall asked.

"No I'm fine I just want.some fresh air. I will be back soon." I smiled wavimg my hand as I walked though the door.

Where to go?

*~*

Hey I have a goal! So I want to reach 700 reads, 80Votes, and 40 comments. Please help me  reach the my goal.

Comment your thoughs please!