Part 32

Niall P.O.V

"Clyde's yours!"

What, this has to be a lie. She just wants me back. She doesn't want me to be happy.

"How?" I asked.

"The day I left, I took that pregnancy test." And? It was falce." it was a face the reall one o put in my pocket. You were just rushing into everthing so fast. I wanted to tell you. So many times I dialed your number,but never pressed call. Somay time I typed it as a text, so many drafts in my email all of the words I ached to tell you." She cryed. I hate when girls cry. she ran into my arms her grip squeezed my chest just the right way.

"Why didn't you send it then?" I asked her eyes were blood shot red, it really made the blue pop.

I could think any more. She was back. My love was back... I still

love her. I always will. I leaned in pressing my lips to hers. She tasted like cherry chapstick. The insidebof her mouth hinted of mint like alway. I know its wrong, I really do.

But if its wrong it shouldn't feel so right. Right?

Wrong, what about Lori. I pulled away from Addison. He eyes sceam disapointment.

"I cant do this, I have a whole another life."I explained. She lifted carson out of the chair and carryed him out of the room I closed the door.

Was it wrong?

Harry P.O.V.

I walk from Lou's room holding lux in my arms. "Harry, sarry, barry, tarry." lux laughed. Rhymes?

I seen Addison walking slowly down the hall, She had Clyde in her arms. He looked asleep. Her eyes stayed on the ground. somethings wrong...

"Addison." I say putting my hand on her shoulder. She pickedbher head up. Her face was red, and her eyes blood shot. She was crying."Whats wrong?" I asked. she just shook her head and walked past.

"Stop!" I yell I grab her arm and pull her into my room."Why are you.crying?"

"Im just sad." she said. Clydes eyes open but droop down slowly.

"Dont be sad Mama." he patted her leg.

"I will try Baby." she kissed his head.Awe cute.

His little eyes fought to stay open. He wanted to stay awake. He fought a longe battke but the sleep took back over

"Whats wrong." I asked. I sat lux on my bed. she just sat there. I took Clyde from her arms. I layed him on the bed.

"It's not important." she crys. A tear spills out. I catch it with my thumb and wipe it away.

"It's important to me." I smile. she looks in my eyes. A small smile breaks her lips apart. She hides her face after her smile."Dont hide, your beautiful."

"Thanks, but I know your just saying that." She said. Lie. She is beautiful, so beautiful.

"Your, amazing." I smiled. I pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"So are you." She smiled. I just missed her so much.

"Not as much as you." I laughed. I poked her shoulder.

"Your, crazy." she smiled.

*~*

I updated! Sorry for not updatimg lately.

This chapter has a song with it, for Niall P.O.V- Irresistible.

Harry P.O.V- Happily