Part 27

Addison P.O.V

Clyde is so cute in his little Spiderman costume. "Mommy Needs Help!" he said pulling out the silly that come with.the costume and squirts me with it.

"Daddy will you be Batman and mommy be supergirl?" he asked. kevon will do anything for Clyde. It breaks my heart to know that Clyde will never know his really daddy.

"Anything for you baby." He kissed his head and grabbed a batman costume.

I browsed the racks looking for a superman costume. Then kevin.walked out. "Go get daddy." I smiled and put him on his feet.

"Daddy!" he yelled. I seen kevin pick him up. I turned back to tje rack and found the perfect costume a girl batman costume.

"Clyde, do you like this one better." I asked holding it for him to see. as kevin and him walked closer.

"Addison?" Said the oh so familiar voice. No.No.No.No.

"Hi Liam." I said and took Clyde from his arms.

"Where have you been? Is this your son?" Clyde looked at the guy again with the most confused look.

"Yes this is Clyde. anf I have lived her for 4 years now. " I say and turn back to the racks.

"You have to come back to the hotel with me. The boys will be so happy to see you again." He smiled.I didn't reply. I would love to see Niall again. But not while im.with Kevin.

"I can't. I have to go back with my boyfriend. " I said putting empathise on boyfriend

"Your not Daddy." Clyde laughed and pulled off Liams mask.

"No Daddy in the dressing room.takeing forever." I smiled, Kevin came out with just the mask on.

"Daddy!" he screamed. I let him on the ground and he ran to kevin.

"Hey Addison is they have a bigger batman costume. That one was a bit small." He smiled. He looked at Liam.

"Hello I'm Liam." Liam introduced himself.

"From one direction. Addison explained everything. About Harry and Niall and Clyde." Wait what. No!

"Clyde." Liam said surprised

"No. Kevin what are you talking about." I glare. Kevin just lookes so confused. and clyde in playing with Kevin's mask.

"Im not dumb." he said to me "Im not going to make you tell harry or niall but they might appreciate it"

Dont make me fell bad.... should I tell them?

"Liam, I just dont think im ready. " I say and kevin looks at me with this big gray eyes.

"Maybe you should baby. I mean Clyde has the right to know his real dad." Dont you make me feel bad to.

"Well, maybe some other time." I say and grab Clyde from Kevins arms. I take off the costume and lay it across a rack and walk out to the warm Tennessee weather.

"Mommy what about Daddy." I just kept my mouth closed. Why did he have to be there? Why does Kevin have to agree with him? Why can I judt like a normal life?

*~*

First part of the sequel. How do you like it ?