part 16

Addison P.O.V

"So Addison, how did you and Niall  meet.?" Liam asked. I sat with Niall's hand in mine. With the question I felt Niall go tence.

"Well, we meet at Starbucks." I smiled remembering Niall's advice.

"Starbucks?" Zayn said confused.

"Yeah I was in there, and I seen Addison. So I went over to talk to her."  Niall smiled. He gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. I cant belive that wr really are.

"Well im happy for you, now it seem that harry is the only single one out of us. " Louis laughed wrapping his arms around Harry.

"Well Harry you will find that rigjt girl some day."  Zayn said patting his shoulder.

"Yeah Harry, She could even be in this very room just take a long hard look." I said smileing.

"You just said long and hard!" Louis laughed historically. Which caused them all to laugh.

Harry P.O.V

I sat awkwardly at the table, they were all talking about girlfriends and things. I was just bored. I had kept my eyes on. She really was beautiful, but she was Nialls.

But there something they were hiding. But what? I dont know I just hope dinner go by fast. "So addison do you live with ypur parents?" Zayn Asked.

Niall looked at us give us a dont-talk-about-it look. "Actually My parent's passed away." she said I felt bad now.

"I'm sorry Addison." I speak up for the first time tonight.

"Its fine." she smiled. Her smiled was dimpled like mine.

We order our food. I ordered a fish something. It wasn't that good.  Liam ended up eating half of it.

"I want a taco." I complain. Everyone agrees.

"Me too!" Louis agreed.

"This rich food couldn't feed my goldfish." Niall laughed.

"You have a gold fish?" Addison questioned. Does Niall. I have only been in his room a couple times.

"Yes his names Harry." He laughed. I fliped him of and laughed."He has curly hair."

"Fish dont have hair idiot." Zayn laughed.

"My fish does." Niall pouted.

We walked out side and instantly were mobbed. Addison lached around my neck as I pulled her into a little ally to hide from the girls. We fucked behind a trash can. Her breath was heavy. Lose hairs fell in front of her face. She was beautiful.

I leaned in closer, I pressed my lips to hers. She fought back but instantly came to. My tongue swiped across her bottom lip. Her lips parted, my tonge adventured into her mouth. We were in sync, her tongue move with my so freely.

I knew what I was doing was wrong but, Damn I couldn't help it.

"Harry, I cant do this. I'm dateing Niall" Addison said she stood from my lap and kissed my cheek.

It felt perfet, she seemed like perfection. The taste of mint in her mouth. I need her again.

*~*

So Harry and Addison kissed.

Do you think Niall will know about it?

So I keep getting reads butvno feed back please tell me what you think.

Even if its bad everthing helps.

Oh I have a game. Of you ask me one question  ANYTHING I will answer. And best questions get a mention. :p