Lewis' POV #BonusChapter

Lewis' Point Of View

I was 8 when Tuttugu came into our lives.

Little did I know my parents would adopt her a year after we found her because of the memories that came, the hurt she went through, and the sparkling personality she had.

Note the sarcasm.

And two years later, Stephan came along, a stray with nobody except his wolf to keep him comfort.

He was a mysterious, wild, untamed creature that left us at 17 in search of something or someone we did not know.

And 3 years ago he pitched up here. With Sam, who became my best friend.

Well, she hasn’t been my best friend since Lexi came along. And heaven alone knew how much I adored her.

Her support and love towards our pack and my silly jokes meant the world to me and finally home actually felt like home with her here.

She was an Alpha female, better and stronger than most males I’ve even seen and I knew she would never let us down.

Even if she was in another pack, doing Goddess knows what.

I was picking at the cuts on my sister’s back, pulling out splinters of the wood Avory smashed into her during training.

“Always the one to play dirty.” She breathed.

“You’re supposed to know you should never take you eyes off him.” I chuckled.

My phone rang, my left hand travelling to my pocket to pull it out and answer it while the right picked at a piece of wood wedged underneath her shoulder blade.

“Morgue, Hello?” I chimed goofily.

“That’s not funny!” Lexi snarled.

“Ahhh! It’s the dragon lady!” I screeched, chucking the phone into Tuttugu’s lap.

“The fuck? Just talk to her!” she grunted, throwing the phone back over her shoulder, right at my face.

“Fine. But if she kills me when I get back, bury me in gold?” I grinned.

“Yeah, whatever.” She sighed, picking at her cuticles.

“Okay, now stop snarling at me and talk like a normal wolf person. Please?” I breathed into the phone.

“Fuck off. I need to talk to Luke.” Lexi’s voice carried urgency. But being me, I attempted to prolong whatever.

“But, I’m bus-” I started, immediately cut off my a vicious growl that had my ears ringing.

“Now!” she growled.

“Okay, okay! Please don’t hurt me!” I yelped, letting go of Tuttugu before struggling to run towards the pack house through the thick the snow.

When I finally made it up the stairs and into the pack house, I was out of breath but still breathed an “Almost there.” Into the phone.

Once in front of Luke’s office door, I slammed it open, revealing Luke standing by the window, talking into the receiver of his landline in urgent hushed whispers before smashing the receiver onto his desk.

“Fuck.” he breathed, his shoulders slouching before he noticed me and stood up straight, my mouth agape as I held the phone in my hands.

“Uhm. It’s Lexi.” I laughed nervously before throwing my phone at Luke.