Marcus 103

Zyshaun Prater was full of shyt I knew for a fact Toussaint was with my mom and Noah in the grocery store, and from what I understood they were in the house all night the previous night. So I knew that Saint wasn't doing anything too crazy because if he was trust and believe I would've known about it because he wasn't the only having them watched; a prime example would be how I knew about the fight they got into at the mall which I would deal with when I got home. But I worry about that when we got back home right now I wanted to at least pretend to have a good time, but it was difficult considering Khalil was being an asshole. After dinner everyone went out except me and Zyshaun, I figured that now would be a good time to try and get the truth outta him since we didn't have a big group of people watching. I walked into Zyshaun's room and of course he was going off about something, once he noticed me he quickly hung up and put on a fake smile.

"So what's the deal Zyshaun? We both know that the phone call you got from DiMarino had nothing to do with Saint, so what's really going on?" I asked sitting down.

"Vanessa......... I've been having DiMarino keep an eye on her and I found out some things that I'm going to have to address when I get home." Zyshaun said pouring a drink. "Now if you'll excuse me I gotta call Yuri." I got up and started to walk out when I realized something.

"Zyshaun, maybe you should just drop the whole Vanessa and Dominique thing..... I know you wanna protect your sister but the harder you try to pull them away from each other, the closer you'll eventually push them together. Just some food for thought." I said walking out, me personally I think they made a cute couple.... if that's the route they decided to take things, but I've said my peace and from now on I was going to stay out of it. I just hoped Zyshaun stopped trying to control every little detail of his sister's life before he loses her for good.

The next day Marsean, Cam and Lorenzo all went shopping, while Tion and Lafayette went to do some couple thing leaving me, Khalil and Zyshaun to walk around aimlessly trying to find something to do (some vacation right). Halfway through the day Zyshaun got a phone call that made him beyond happy, so happy in fact that he left me and Khalil to go handle some business.

"You alright?" I asked Khalil who shook his head.

"No.... I'm worried about Cam, ever since his grandpa showed up he's been different it's like he's constantly nervous about something. Then there's the whole Dominique letting Noah fight them dudes that got me pissed off, I told him to drop it but he couldn't let it go...... he's so damn hardheaded." Khalil said shaking his head.

"Like his dad.... and uncles..... and cousins..... and brothers..... and well you get the point. The thing is no one is going to let anything happen to Noah, as far as Cam goes..... we'll talk to him, but if anyone needs this vacation it's him. He's been through a lot and I want to try to at least give him a couple days to relax." I said and Khalil started smiling.

"You're right Mar' just a few days to relax for all of us, which is why......"

"BRO YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT I JUST CAME UP ON!!!!" Zyshaun said running towards us, I haven't seen him this happy since we got word about Julius which made me nervous.

"We'll finish talking once we get back to the room." Khalil said kissing me. "What have you bought now?" Khalil asked shaking his head.

"Nah this is something I have to show you because you'll never believe me, but first I gotta show Yuri so once this trips over I'll take him then I'll bring everyone there.... I promise you'll love it, after you get over the jealousy you'll definitely feel." Zyshaun said smiling. "Look I'm going to let y'all finish doing whatever it is y'all were doing then later we're having a big ass dinner. Eight o'clock in my room don't be late."

We sent a few hours touring around Dubai and as much as I wanted to enjoy it, it was too damn hot and I couldn't really focus on anything because Khalil seemed so...... at peace which was weird considering everything that was going on it caught me off guard. When we got back to our room, Khalil started sucking on my neck and biting on my shoulder.....

"I thought you said and I quote 'and tell Marcus he ain't getting no dick until Marquise graduates high school." I said mimicking him perfectly.

"I lied... I do that when I'm mad, I say shyt I don't mean. But you aren't getting any dick until he get back home." Khalil said pulling at my shorts.

"Okay..... so what are you doing." I asked as he pushed me on the bed.

"Just because I said you weren't getting any dick, doesn't mean we still can't fuck all over this room." Khalil said smirking, it took me a minute but I finally caught on to what he was saying and he started laughing at the shock on my face. "Come on Marcus we've been married long enough and I promise it won't be like last time.... I've actually been thinking about it for a while now and I'm ready, unless your scared." Khalil said pulling his clothes off. I got off the bed and walked over to him, after looking in his eyes looking for any sign of fear or nervousness and not seeing any I decided to take control of this whole situation. I pulled his face down towards mine and started kissing him roughly, Khalil tried one again to control things but I wasn't going to let him.

I pulled him to the bed and climb on top of him and started kissing and sucking on his neck, Khalil didn't fight me in fact he was more into it than I was; he grabbed my dick and started stroking it roughly. I decided to see just how far he was really willing to go as I moved down his body bypassing possibly my favorite thing in the world (his dick) and moving to his ass, Khalil didn't flinch as my tongue entered his ass, to make things even more interesting for me was when he pushed my face further into his ass and let out a low moan. After feasting and playing with Khalil's ass for about twenty minutes I decided to move things along, I climbed on top of him and kiss him gently.

"Let me know...." I said quietly and he nodded as I guided my dick into his ridiculously tight ass. Khalil winced a little but didn't try to stop me, "Fuck..." I said quietly as Khalil's fingers dug into my back. It took a while about thirty minutes before Khalil finally started to get use to my dick being inside him and once that happened the possibilities were endless.

"Damn you thick as fuck Mar...." Khalil said as he sucked on my dick during one of our 'breaks'. I smiled down at him because I was impressed with his skill. "Aight I'm ready to go...." He said climbing on top of me and watched as he lowered his ass on my dick, about a minute later I couldn't stop laughing.

"I'm sorry baby...... you just looking funny as fuck trying to ride my dick." I said kissing him. "Don't worry though by the time we leave I'll have you riding like a pro." I said trying to keep my face straight. "Nah you gotta move with my body...." I said guiding him. "Yeah like that." I said leaning forward and kissing his chest. Eventually Khalil was meeting stroke for stroke and with the way he had me moaning I was starting to wonder if they could hear us down in the lobby.

"Ahh fuck I'm bout to nut." Khalil said stroking his dick, before I knew it he was busting all over my stomach and chest. I was at my limit too and the next thing I knew I was cumming inside of him. "I.... don't know what to say." Khalil said laughing.

"You'll get used to it and before you even think about trying to back out, it's too late I'm hooked." I said as Khalil laid next to me and pulled me into his arms.

"I don't think I can do that on a regular basis but I'll make this deal with you; we can do that whenever we're not in the state of Texas, everywhere else is fair game but in Texas I'm king. Deal?"

"Okay Khalil... let's go take a shower and we can resume you training after dinner because we got a lot of work to do if daddy is going to make you a power bottom." I said slapping his ass.

"Haha you got jokes, but I'm going to need a couple days to recover seeing as how it was my first time and everything." Khalil said kissing me. "And Mar..... if you ever refer to me as a power bottom again I'll......" Right when he was about to finish I grabbed his dick and started squeezing tightly.

"Let's not forget.... I'm always in charge." I said kissing him and just as I expected his dick started to wake up. "Who's in charge Khalil?" I asked pushing him towards the bathroom.

"You're in charge Marcus." Khalil said picking me up and carrying me into the shower. "But right now I'm the boss......" He said kissing me passionately and we started what was sure to be an explosive round two in the shower..................