Dominique 114

My brothers and boys somehow managed to pull me away from Vanessa, in all my life I've never been the type of person who would much rather lay up in bed with a woman than go out and party. But Vanessa just did something to me that was unexplainable and yeah I promised Zyshaun I would stay away from her, but just like him I was a man and I had weaknesses....... what people didn't realize was it was much more than just sex with us; there would be some days where we'd just be laying in bed talking about some real shyt that I honestly couldn't discuss with anyone else, not even my bro Justice. Now they had me out and about getting ready for this wedding in a couple days but things were weird; Yuri kept looking at me like I had something on my face, my brothers Devin, Cam and Sa'vion just kept shaking their heads and laughing, but really it was my boy Justice that looked the most amused by something that I was obviously missing. We walked through the mall and my brothers split off from the group to go check on something leaving me with Yuri and Justice.

"Your brother isn't coming to the wedding is he? No disrespect cus you coo as fuck but I don't like that nigga he's too much drama......." Justice asked Yuri who shook his head.

"Nah as far as I know he wasn't invited and there's no disrespect because nothing you said was a lie. Ymir has always been drama and I got a feeling that he's up to something, I'm just trying to figure out what it is....... but what I really wanna know is where the fuck has this nigga been?" Yuri said pointing at me.

"The point of me coming up here was for me to get to know my people and lay low, so I've gotten to the point where I feel like I know my family well enough that I know I can only take them in small intervals so I've been laying low." I said laughing.

"Come on Domo, I've known you forever and I know you've been doing more than 'laying low'.... bro you glowing and shyt, got me thinking Vanessa got you pregnant or something." Justice said laughing.

"Fuck you bro....." I said blushing and shyt. "Me and Vanessa are just chillin, it's not even like that between us. So Yuri when are you and Zyshaun supposed to be leaving for y'all little trip and has he told you where y'all are going yet?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"We're leaving after the wedding then coming back for a few days before he takes Saint and Trinity down to Haiti for the weekend..... but let's not change the subject what's your definition of chillin because whenever I'm just chillin it usually means......." Yuri said but I cut him off.

"Since y'all won't leave it alone what I mean by chillin, is the fact that Vanessa has the best pussy I've ever experienced in my life and Justice you know I've had more than my fair share of women but Vanessa is different...... like don't tell nobody this but I swear at one point I was just laying in her bed while she was in the shower looking like a straight bitch. I'm talkin about she really be having me in there laying on my stomach, hands under my chin, both legs in the air, just smiling........" I said shaking my head, they looked at each other and started laughing.

"Nah bruh in my experience I've learned that all pussy is the same the only difference is you love her, which makes it better." Justice said and looked at him confused, man I wasn't in love with Vanessa we were just friends. Then I thought about her smile and instantly I started smiling, was I feeling her? Yeah but as far as love goes.........

"HEY Dominique, it's been a while. A little over a month right?" Milan said walking up to us and I noticed she was patting her stomach and my head dropped, please let her have a stomachache or something and not hinting at something else.............

VANESSA

I stood in Zyshaun's living room with Cadence, Liberty and Aaliyah wondering just who in the fuck he was talking to, because he had me and life fucked up

I stood in Zyshaun's living room with Cadence, Liberty and Aaliyah wondering just who in the fuck he was talking to, because he had me and life fucked up. I loved my big brother but the last thing I needed from him was for him to be telling what I can and can't do, I've managed to get along just fine before I came into his life and last I checked I was grown..... the only reason I told him that I 'might' be going to Jackson with Nique in a couple weeks is because I didn't want him to worry and naturally he flipped out.

"I don't see what the big issue is Zyshaun, you claim you like Dominique, you claim you see a lot of yourself in him and from the way you act you seem to think you're the hottest nigga in the world. So what's the real issue?" I asked.

"Look sis..... Domo is a good nigga but there are things about him that you don't know and I would much rather preferred if you stayed out of it. I have nothing against the kid but until he handles his own shyt you and him should just chill with whatever it is y'all are just going to have to chill....." Zyshaun said.

"Boy boom..... there are a things about him that YOU don't know and I already know EVERYTHING, so what's the real tea SIS? Why don't you want me talking to Dominique?" I asked and I could tell he was fuming over that 'sis' comment but I didn't care, Zyshaun was petty but he didn't have shyt on me.

"Ayy dad I....... y'all arguing again?" Trinity asked running into the living room.

"Actually Trinity we were just leaving, your dad is outta tampons and we gotta go get him some more." I said grabbing my purse.

"Dad what's a tampon?" Trinity asked as I walked out the door just as mad as Zyshaun was. We met up with the boys at the mall and I noticed Dominique sitting off to the side, staring off into space.

"Wassup?" I asked leaning forward to kiss him but he turned his head. "Oh so you still got an attitude about earlier, I told you I was sorry you dick just taste too damn good and there's no shame in busting quick, it actually goes to show I know what I'm doing." I said and he started smiling.

"My bad ma, I just got a lot on my min........ YO CAM TELL YOUR GIRL TO QUIT HITTING ME!" Dominique yelled after Liberty smacked him in the back of the neck.

"That means she fucks with you, hell I think Devin still gets heartburn from the time when they first met. My only advice for you is to just get used to it." Cam said turning back to his food.

"So take a walk with me ma..... I gotta tell you something." Dominique said pulling me away from the food court, I looked back and I saw Cadence watching us closely. "I've always kept it a hunnid with you, so I'm just going to come out and say it...... that bitch Milan is pregnant and she's saying it's mine, but I swear I haven't fucked with her since we started messing around and I strapped up every time we fucked so..... I have my doubts." Dominique said looking in my eyes.

"And you never once slipped up or forgot, the condom never broke or anything like that?" I asked slightly pissed. 'Because I know for a fact there have been more than a few times that me and you both said fuck it....."

"I'm one thousand percent sure, I was always careful..... but sometimes they just don't work and until I find out I just feel like me and you should cool off for a bit. It's not that I don't want to be with you because I do but I don't wanna put you through the stress of waiting, I love you too much for that." Dominique said rubbing my face.

"And I don't have a choice in the matter?" I asked smacking his hand away.

"I'm saying I'm going to be there for my kid, IF it's mine and I can't ask you to......" I slapped the fuck outta him and walked off, I don't know why I was so pissed but I was, I know we weren't in a relationship but I really felt like I was just dumped. I got back to the table and I replayed the wole conversation and one thing stuck out; 'I love you too much for that...." I glanced over at him and he was staring at me like he wanted to say something.

"Vanessa come with me to the bathroom." Cadence said pulling me with her, I'll be honest I wasn't one of those girls who liked going to the bathroom with a big group but I went because I didn't want to be around Dominique right now. "Here, I just wanna be safe." She said handing me a pregnancy test.

"Why would I need this?" I asked confused.

"Because your face is getting fat, your skin is glowing and your tits are getting bigger. Look it's just a precaution......" She said and I figured what the hell, I was on the pill so what's the worse that could happen? After I finished we stood in the bathroom and waited for that was to be the last three minutes I thought of only myself.......................

***** Had a few extra minutes so I posted the next chapter today, but since I probably won't be back until Monday morning or Sunday night which three characters should get the next POV's?*****