Toussaint 134

This party was coo I guess but I couldn't focus, Mario was walking around wearing a beater and some tan cargo shorts that hung right below his plump............ Plus there were a lot of people here, I mean damn you would've thought Uncle Devin and Uncle Blaze were moving to the moon but whatever I knew I was going to miss them and those bad ass little twins. I walked around the party avoiding all the little kids running Trinity was chasing after his brother and sister, Noah and Jade hadn't been seen in about an hour so I knew what they were probably doing; damn near all the adults were either drunk, high or eating which meant the house was completely empty, I navigated my way through the party and found Mario talking with some of our boys. I put my finger through the belt loop on his cargos and pulled him with me until we got to the front of the house, I knew up here we'd have some privacy since everyone was out back. I looked around and maybe sure we were alone before doing something I've been waiting for all day........

"What's this?" Mario said looking at the box in my hand. "Saint you're hands are shaking chill out dude, it's just me......" Mario said smirking.

"I know it's just you and that's what's making me nervous because you mean a lot to me Mario......... I love you and that's something that scares me because you know what type of dude I am..... what type of dude I was before we got together and I'm afraid of messing things up. But you brought out the real me, you got me feeling things I never imagined I would be feeling for another dude." I said quietly.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Mario asked nervously.

"Nah I'm not that stupid but I do wanna give you something." I said taking the watch that was in the box. "This belonged to my dad..... my real dad and I want you to hold it for me, my mom told me I should give it to someone who is important to me and I couldn't think of anyone but you." I said putting it on his wrist.

"Saint I can't take this....." Mario said looking at it.

"I'm not asking Baby Boy, consider it my way of letting everyone know you're my dude besides...... it matches your eyes." I said smiling. "So do you wanna go back to the party or walk around the neighborhood? I haven't had the chance to really explore yet and I need to find out where everyone hangs out." I said and Mario started walking down the driveway and naturally my eyes landed on his ass.

"Quit staring at my ass Saint......" Mario said without looking back and I smirked as I moved to catch up with him.

"Do you think it's going to be weird when school starts back up and we gotta shower after a game, I mean I might be tempted to push you against the wall and let everyone watch as I ate your ass." I said laughing.

"You'd be surprise how many of them dudes tried to talk to me since I came out so they might enjoy it." Mario said and I got pissed, see that's why I didn't fuck with too many people because niggas will smile in your face one second and try to take the person you're dating the next.

"So..... whose ass do I gotta beat once we get back to school? And just because I got a feeling his name is somewhere on the list I'm beating Dwight up just because......" I said heated and Mario turned to kiss me. "Don't try to butter me up, I what names or I'll just wait until practice next week to call them out...... fuck....." I said as Mario started sucking on my neck.

"You don't have to say anything Saint because whenever they'd tried I would shut them down quick, I got your back as long as you got mine." Mario said and I guess I could let it slide for now but the second I caught one of them trying to talk to my dude then I couldn't be held responsible for my actions. "My parents are moving to Las Vegas....." Mario said quietly as we walked through the park down the street from Noah's house.

"You aight? I know how close you are to your sisters and I know you'll miss them....." I said grabbing his hand.

"Yeah it's just going to be hard not seeing my sisters, fuck my so called parents I don't give a fuck about them. But I'll still be able to talk to them and my oldest sister is going to be going to college here in Texas so I'll be able to see her on the weekends." Mario said.

"They're going to regret it, once they see you running up and down the basketball court they'll know they made the biggest mistake of their lives by treating you the way they did." I said and Mario just shrugged, I knew his parents were a touchy subject and I didn't want to force him to say anymore than he wanted to, we finally reached the playground and I the first thing I saw was Jade sitting in Noah's arms as he pointed out different constellations.

"Here I was thinking y'all were somewhere fuckin and I find y'all out here star-gazing and shyt." I said laughing though I was kinda pissed because that's what I brought Mario here to do...... at least at first.

"As always Toussaint you have the tact of a three year old and let's be clear me and Noah do more than have sex sometimes we wanna be alone just so we can talk, despite what everyone and their mom seems to think." Jade said and I could read Noah's eyes and I knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Whatever Jade..... well I guess since the park is occupied we'll have to find somewhere else to chill. Y'all kids be careful." I said laughing as we started walking away when I looked over to Mario and saw that his eyes were glistening and I knew he was thinking about his sisters. I hated seeing him cry and I made a promise to myself that as long as he was with me he'd never cry again, I pulled him in my arms and kissed his forehead. "It's coo Baby Boy, I'm not going anywhere......" I said quietly and I meant that shyt...........................

MARIO

I hated crying in front of Saint but the thought of my sisters being almost twenty-two hours away hurt me a lot

I hated crying in front of Saint but the thought of my sisters being almost twenty-two hours away hurt me a lot. Before Saint they were the only people that really cared for me and not seeing them was painful as fuck, Saint stood there with me in his arms and I felt my sadness melting away. I pulled away slowly and looked in his dark brown eyes, Saint gave me that smirk that let me know he was thinking something extremely nasty and I couldn't help but smile.

"Let' get back to the party before they send search team after us, I wouldn't be surprised if my dad had people watching us right now." Saint said laughing.

"I was actually thinking we could chill some more, I really don't feel like being around a bunch of people." I said looking up at the stars.

"Your wish is my command Baby Boy...... matter fact I got the perfect spot." Saint said smiling deviously and I knew we were about to do something that could possibly get us into trouble. We got back to Noah's house and went down to the indoor basketball court to a door off to the side. "My Uncle Khalil will probably kill us if he found out we were going in here but it's the only place I could think of, he never locked the door either." Saint said checking the door handle and it opened up revealing a grotto.

"You must got a death wish..... Khalil said nobody is allow in here." I said as Saint pulled me deeper into the room.

"Actually he said..... well yeah but what he doesn't know." Saint said leading me to some chairs that were next to the pool. "Now we're completely alone, my only question is why are you sitting way over there?" Saint asked pulling me to his lap. "Do you love me Mario?" Saint asked looking in my eyes.

"You know I do......" I said kissing him and he started pulling my shirt over my head, before things could go any further something hit the wall next to my head and when I turned around Khalil was standing there with a paintball gun in his hand.

"Y'all got ten seconds before I start shooting indiscriminately..... ten.... nine..... eight...." I didn't need to be told twice as I grabbed my shirt and took with Saint right behind me, I'm pretty sure we can find somewhere else in this massive house to pick up where we left off................................