Chapter 13

Trevor:

I watched as Anna started running after the car. What is she -

"Wait, Anna no!" I yell as she gets in the car, but she ignores me. The car speeds away and all I can do is watch as the girl I love escapes.

"Damn it!" I scream, kicking a rock as I walk back to the truck.

~*~*~

Anna:

I thank the kind old lady when we pull up at the mall.

"No problem dear, I hope that boy of yours comes to his senses." She smiles and drives away.

Yes, the whole ride here I explained to her what happened and she completely understood why I did what I did. I wave at her retreating car and then yank my phone out to call Sam.

"Hey Anna, what's up?" she greets through the phone.

I try to speak but I just end up crying.

"Oh babe, where are you?" she asks concerned.

"The mall." I manage to get out.

"I'm on my way" she says and hangs up.

10 minutes later Sam's car stops in front of me and she jumps out. "Oh honey" she puts her arms around me and hugs me tight.

"I'm guessing this has something to do with Trevor?" she asks.

I sniff and look at her in confusion. "How did you know?"

She gave me a sympathetic look and starts walking me to the car. "He called me and asked if I knew where you where."

I freeze in my spot and look at her worriedly.

"Don't worry I didn't tell him" she smiles and winks at me. "Now let's get you home."

~*~*~

After a long hot bath and a therapy session with Sam,  I felt much better. We talked and I cried, then she told me that she knows Trevor is crazy about me and that everything will eventually be okay. After all the sadness we decided to watch a movie to lighten up the mood.

We are laughing at something funny that happened in the movie when there's a knock on the door. We both go silent and I tip toe to the door, placing my ear against it.

"Anna."

I jump back at Trevor's voice and  stare at the door.

"Anna please" he begs.

"Go away!" I yell and then increase the volume of the Tv so his voice couldn't be heard anymore.