Chapter 21

Stupid stupid stupid. How can I just suggest that we get married. What the hell is wrong with me?

Luckily Trevor just gave me an amused look and then said something like "Eager are we." But it could've turned out so much worse. I should really be careful of what I say in the future.

My head is inches away from Trevor's and I'm just studying his peaceful features as he sleeps. As I watch his chest steadily rise and fall I can't help but think about my strong feelings for him. This man helped me conquer my fears and managed to conquer my feelings along the way as well. He mended my broken heart just to take it for himself. But I don't mind as long as he takes care of it, which I think he'll do with everything in him.

His eyelids open, slowly revealing those beautiful blue eyes . Those eyes I get lost in each and every time.

"Hey there handsome." I greet and he sleepily shoots a smile at me. His arm reaches out and wraps around my waist, gently pulling me closer to him.

"I've missed you." He says still half asleep. I chuckle at how adorable he looks and plant a kiss on his cheek.

"I've been here all night." I say trying not to laugh.

"Yeah but I was asleep, I missed you in my sleep." he says not really making sense but I decide not to say anything about it.

His grip around me tightens and his breathing slows down once again, telling me that he's back in La la land.

Slowly I try to escape his firm hold, careful not to wake him. It's nice to be in his arms but I've been awake for a while and want to get out of bed already.

My head sneaks around the door and I first inspect the area, making sure no one is around. When I'm sure all is clear, I proceed to tip toe out of his room and up to mine.

~*~*~

Trevor:

I reach out to pull Anna closer to me but I'm disappointed to find out she's not in my bed anymore. I sit up straight and scan around my room. Where is she?

Damn this girl is driving me crazy and after what she said last night I'm craving her more. Her words stopped my heart for a second.  Then let's get married. Man if she only knew what those words did to me. It exites me but destroys me at the same time.

I shake my depressing thoughts away and decide to get out of bed. The sooner I shower and get dressed the sooner I can leave my room and see Anna again.

Damn I'm obsessed.

~*~*~

Anna:

"Anna, breakfast." Mom's voice echoes from the kitchen.

"Be right down."  I yell back and quickly finish tying my hair into a ponytail.

Entering the kitchen a delicious smell hits my nostrils. Mmm bacon. I pull out a chair and plop down next to Trevor while waiting for my mom to finish.

"Why did you leave me?" Trevor whispers, still looking tired. His hair is messy and wet like he was in a hurry to get out of his room.