Chapter 31

Trevor dissappears into the forest and I go in after him.

"Trevor?" I yell, unsure of where he went.

"Over here." He yells back and I follow his voice. As I exit the forest there's a big brown gate in front of me.

"Trevor, what is this?" I ask.

"Wait and see." he says while pressing a button on a small remote, causing the gate to swing open.

"Come on." he enters the property and I follow suit.

We come to a stand still in front of a gorgeous house. "Wow" I mumble to myself softly.

Trevor dismounts and ties his horse to a tree. I follow his example and do the same. He then takes my hand and leads me towards the house. "Come on I want to show you the inside." he says exitedly.

The inside is gorgeous as well. He leads me through the house, showing me the kitchen, the living room, the guestroom, the study, the inside pool and the masterbedroom. The masterbedroom is huge with a big walk in closet fit for two people and a batroom with both a shower and a tub.

"This place is amazing." I say in awe.

"Yeah, you like it?" he asks studying my face intensely.

I nod my head while admiring the design of the room.

"Wait till you see the stables." he grabs my hand and leads me outside towards the stables.

"Wow." Is all I can say while staring at the barn. The design fits perfectly with the house and I love that it has a cozy atmosphere.

"I built it small, it only has room for 4 horses. I figured since most of the horses is at your mother's anyway you won't need a lot of stables." Trevor explains.

"Wait, you built this?" I ask confused.

"Not alone no. But I did plan and design everything." He says.

"You did everything?" I asked shocked. "What for?"

"Well Anna, I built this for you. This is where we are going to live once we're married, if you want to I mean. So that only leaves one thing." he goes down on one knee and I gasp. "Anna, my love. You've changed my life completely and I don't know what I'd do without you. From day one I knew you were the one. From the first moment you opened your mouth I knew I wanted to listen to your voice for the rest of my life. You're special Anna. I mean you're so damn special that I'll even propose to you two times-" He stops and laughs a little. "So would you make me the happiest man alive and say yes? Again?"

He takes out a velvet box and opens it revealing a beautiful diamond ring. It's feminine with small diamonds all over and with one big one in the middel. "Marry me?"

I nod my head excitedly while wiping away the tears . "Yes! A thousend times yes."

I lift my left hand and Trevor gently slides the ring on my finger. Then he gets up and hugs me. "You know it doesn't happen often that a girl becomes a man's girlfriend and fiancé in the same week." he jokes.

I laugh through my sobbing and wipe away more of the happy tears.

We're engaged. Finally.