Chapter 32

One year later

I stare at my reflection in the mirror. My hands are trembling as I run them over the smooth material of my gown. This is it. This is the happiest day of my life.

"Oh Anna, you look amazing."  Sam says and places her hands on my shoulders. "You're the most beautiful bride I have ever seen."

I smile at her and turn around to hug her.

"That is until my own wedding then you'll be the second most beautiful bride." she jokes

I laugh and softly hit her shoulder. "Gee thanks." I sarcasticly say.

Sam and Ryan got engaged two months ago and I couldn't be happier. I always knew they would get married but I never said anything.

"But first let's focus on your wedding shall we." she says while handing me my bouquet.

There's a soft knock on the door before it opens. My mom enters and stops when she sees me. "Oh darling look at you."

Her eyes start tearing up and I rush towards her wiping her tears. "No mom please don't cry. If you start crying I'm going to start crying." She laughs and I join her while she pulls me into a hug.

"Well, it's time." My mom says and my stomach turns into a knot. She notices me tensing up. "Hey it's okay. You'll be fine." She assures me.

I'm convinced and follow her out of the dressing room. We walk down the hall until we reach the entrance of the plaza. There I'm met by Jack who will be giving me away.

"You look beautiful." Jack says while I loop my arm through his.

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." I joke.

Mom dissappears into the plaza to take her seat and Sam and Ryan is standing in front of us, ready to lead us down the aisle. Sam is my maid of honor and Ryan is Trevor's best man.

The wedding march starts and Sam and Ryan starts walking. My nerves are going crazy as we wait for our turn. Jack gives my hand a reassuring squeeze before he urges me to move forward. As we enter I'm faced with allot of familiar faces but my eyes shift to Trevor's and all my nerves fade away.

He's looking at me with so much love in his eyes that I just want to run up to him and kiss him. But I keep my composure and patiently walk towards him,never losing eye contact. When we're finally in front Jack lifts my veil and hands me to Trevor.

Trevor smiles at me and I smile back as we take hands and turn to face the priest.

"Dearly beloveds, we are gathered here today to celebrate the love between Anna Anderson and Trevor O'Connor and join them in Holy matrimony. Trevor do you pledge to share your life openly with Anna and 
to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly 
care for her, cherish and encourage her, stand by her through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your life?"

Trevor squeezes my hand and says "I do"

"And Anna do you pledge to share your life openly with Trevor and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly 
care for him, cherish and encourage him, stand by him through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your life?"