Chapter 26

"Hey Sam what's up?" I greet into the phone.

"First of all congratulations!"  She yells. I pull the phone away from my ear and wait.When the loud noise stops I cautiously place it back against my ear.

"How'd you find out?" I ask suspiciously.

"Well hello, he obviously called me to ask for advice on how to do it." she says. I could almost feel her smirking through the phone.

"Yeah yeah alright, so what's the real reason you called?" I ask, wanting her to get to the point.

"Well me and Ryan are thinking about going to Alisha's pool party, but only if you and Trevor come too." she explains.

"Well I think Trevor is actually busy today." I say.

"What?  It's a Saturday." she says sounding disappointed

"Oh wait here he is now, hold on." I place my hand over the phone and turn to Trevor who has just entered my room.

"Umm Trevor what are you doing today?" I ask

"Nothing why, we doing something?"  he asks back.

"Want to go to a pool party?"  I ask, biting my lip as I await his answer.

"Sure babe." he kisses me on the forehead and dissappears into the bathroom.

"Alright we'll be there." I say as I remove my hand from the phone's speaker.

"Yay! I'll text you the adress." she says excitedly before the line goes dead.
"Well goodbye to you too" I mutter to myself.

Alright now all I have to do is decide what to wear. I yank open my closet doors and start pulling out all possible contenders. There are 3 swimwear items available, a red one-piece, a black and white bikini and a pink polka-dot bikini. Trevor comes out of the bathroom as I battle to make a decision.

"Which one do you think I should wear?" I ask him.

He comes to stand next to me and studies the three pieces. "Definitely the black and white one." he answers.

"Okay." I say and pack away the other two. Trevor walks away, probably to go get dressed himself.

An hour later we were on our way. I am wearing a cute black dress over my bikini with black and white sandals. Trevor is wearing black swimming trunks with a plain white shirt. I think it's cute that we match but I know it isn't coincidental. Trevor probably wants to make a statement like 'Yeah we're together' or something. I don't want to think too much about it so I shove the thought to the back of my mind and turn the radio on.

As soon as I hear what song it is I crank the volume up and start singing along. " You know just what to say, things that scare me. I should just walk away, but I can't move my feet."

Trevor glances at me every so often as I sing to myself. "I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you." I kept singing along until we arrived at Alisha's house. It is HUGE.

Trevor gets out of the car and runs around to open my door. We are instantly greeted by Alisha and she shows us the way to the pool. As I suspected, a huge pool for a huge house. There are people spreaded out across the backyard. Some are in the pool, others are playing ping pong and darts and some are just laying in the sun. I spot Sam and Ryan a couple feet away and head towards them, Trevor right behind me.