Chapter 30

Trevor:

I wake up to feel someones lips pressed against mine. Familiar ones that I never can get enough of. My eyes open and I stare into her beautiful brown ones. "Morning beautiful" I say when I'm fully awake. Her cheeks light up and I find it extremely cute.

"Right back at you." she says and winks.

Damn, this girl is going to be the death of me.

She lifts the covers and gets out of bed. "Where are you going?" I ask.

"Going to get dressed." She says while walking towards my door.

"Okay, but why?" I ask, not happy that she is leaving so soon.

"I need to go exercise Trouble." she says and then disappears out of my room.

I lay in bed a couple more minutes before deciding to get up as well. I quickly get dressed and walk to the kitchen.

"Claire?"

Claire turns around and smiles at me. "Hi Trevor."

"You're back." I say excitedly.

"Yep, finally." she says and I laugh. "What have you been up to while I was gone?" she asks.

"Oh nothing much, but there is something I've got to tell you." I say nervously while scratching the back of my head.

"What is it?" she asks curiously.

"Well, Anna sort of found out about her memory loss." Claire freezes and all the colour drowns from het face.

"What?" she asks shocked.

"Yeah, but don't worry I explained everything to her and she is fine now."

Like on cue Anna enters the kitchen. She stops when she sees that we are staring at her.

"What did I do?" she asks jokingly.

"Oh honey." Claire says and goes to hug Anna.

"Mom, what's going on?" Anna asks panicked.

"You know?" Claire half says half asks.

Anna frowns in confusion. "Know what?" Then realization kicks in. "Oh that. Yeah."

"Oh honey. Are you okay?" Claire asks worriedly.

"Yeah mom. I'm fine. Trevor explained everything." Anna convinces her mom.

Claire turns around and walks toward me, giving me a hug too. "Trevor I can't thank you enough for what you have done for us."

"It's nothing Claire." I say and hug her back.

When she finally let's me go she excitedly glances between me and Anna. "So does that mean I can start planning a wedding again?"

My heart stops and I quickly look at Anna but she doesn't seem to be freaking out.

"Well he hasn't asked me yet." Anna says and looks at me.

Claire turns around and also looks at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Well you better get to it." Claire says then walks away.

I stare at her retreating figure and glance back at Anna who is just standing there watching me.

"Yeah Trevor. Get to it." She says and then leaves as well.

I sigh and mumble to myself "I just can't win can I." Then I walk out of the house and to the barn where Anna is propably heading.

~*~*~

Anna:

I walked to the barn with a smile on my face. There is a possibility that Trevor is going to propose soon and I'm really exited. I can't wait to become his wife and start our lives together.

I start saddling Trouble for our ride. The time my mother gave me to break him in is almost over but I'm not worried at all because he has been the perfect gentlemen from day one. After mom sees the progress he's made she'll be sure to let him stay.

"Mind if I join you?"

I turn around and see Trevor leaning against the wall looking sexy as hell. I swallow hard before answering. "Not at all."

"Good, because I would've come anyway."

I shake my head as he walks away, probably to go saddle Bullet. Man I love that man. I quickly mount Trouble and wait for Trevor just outside the barn. It doesn't take long before he approaches on Bullet.

"Alright let's go. I want to show you something." he says and takes the lead.

"Where are we going?" I ask curiously.

"It's a surprise." he says and winks at me.

"Alright." I say and follow him without protesting.