Chapter 22

The rate my heart is beating at increases a considerable amount. 'One wrong move and he goes' the words ring through my head as I stare at my mother's retreating figure. Trevor's voice is playing in the background but I can't get my mind to focus on him.

"I'm sorry, I zoned out. What where you saying?" I apologize.

"I said, that was fucking awesome!" he yells.

I cringe at his choice of words before frowning. "What was?" I ask unsure of which part he was talking about.

"When he charged you and then stopped dead in front of you." He explains excitedly. "How did you do that?" his hand on his chin as he tries to figure it out.

I shrugg "I honestly have no idea."

"Well that was great." He pulls me into a hug and lifts me up. I tap his shoulder signaling that I'm about to die if he doesn't release me.

"Oh sorry." he laughs at himself and returns me to the ground.

"That was pretty awesome, wasn't it?" I say to convince myself.

"Hell yeah." He answers and I smile warmly at him. "You wanna know what else it was?" he asks wiggling his eyebrows.

I'm hesitant to ask but curiosity takes over. "What?" I ask unsure.

"That was damn sexy" He says and slowly starts walking towards me.

"Yeah yeah, we all know you're a horny bastard but keep it in your pants will yah." I joke while taking a step back.

"I'm only a horny bastard when you're around." he smirks and takes off after me.

I squeal and sprint away from him although I know I'm not much of a runner. An idea creeps into my mind and I run towards the wash-bay. I grab the hose and as I place my hand on the tap Trevor appears around the corner. He stops dead in his tracks when he sees the water hose in my hand.

"That's right bitch. Who's the boss now." I say proudly while smirking.

"You wouldn't." He says and mocks taking a step. I lift the hose up, threatening to spray.

He doesn't take my threat seriously and I twist the nozzle letting the water run freely. It escapes from the hose with force and I point it directly at Trevor causing him to get soaked.

I can't help my laughter but it's cut short when strong hands rip the hose out of my grip. Before I realize what's happening I'm drenched in ice cold fluids.

"Trevor!" I yell when he finally let's the hose fall to the ground. He breaks out in a fit of laughter and I jump him, tackling him to the ground.

His body breaks my fall and I worry he might be hurt. I push myself up and find a smirking Trevor staring at me.

"You know I kinda like this position we're in." he says and winks.

I frown and switch my gaze to our position. Trevor is flat on his back and I'm sitting on top of him, straddling him. I roll my eyes and make a move to get off of him but his hands on my hips prevent me from doing so. His eyes capture mine and I just stare at them for a while. I lean down and stop inches away from his lips.

"Did you really think that it would be that easy." I whisper and before he even grasps what's happening I point the hose at him once again and jump up while he gets soaked.

"Oh now you're going to get it." Trevor says before I'm picked up and swung over his shoulder.

"Tre-vo-er." I struggle to say due to Trevor bouncing me up and down.

"Wheee" he yells out and starts spinning.

"Childish much?" I ask sarcastically.

He stops dead and drops me, letting me fall. For a moment I thought my butt was going to hit the ground so hard but instead It doesn't hurt at all. Water splashes everywhere and I find myself inside the horse's water crib.

"Trevor!" I whine while struggling to get out.

"You- you should've seen your face." He says in between laughs.

"Yeah well guess who's not getting kissed anytime soon." I say while drying out my shirt. When he doesn't reply I look up and and see him standing there smirking.

"What the hell are you smirking for?" I ask confused.

"Like you can go one minute without kissing this" he says while motioning to himself.

My eyes roll, which seems to become a usual response to Trevor's ego. "Umm who is standing over here right this minute not kissing you?" I challenge with a smirk of my own.

"We'll see about that." He closes the distance between us, stopping with his lips inches away from mine. I'm fazed for a second before pulling it together and restraining myself from closing the last bit of distance.

Trevor's smirk disappears as he realizes that I'm holding my ground. "Touché." he says while taking a step back. "But at least I got you wet right." he wiggles his eyebrows at his statement and I punch him on the shoulder.

"Ouch bunny." he pouts while rubbing his shoulder.

"Yeah, you got some serious buns hon." he says in a low voice while patting my butt slightly. This earns him another punch and I swing away, causing him to get a big ass bruse. I smile victoriously and we both head home so I can change.

Trevor picked me up, bridal style this time, and carried me to my room to prevent me from leaving muddy footprints all over the house. Then he offered to help me change but I just shoved him out of my room. I stripped from the wet clothes and climbed into black shorts and a baggy white T-Shirt. Just as I was about to exit my room my phone calls to me with a loud 'ding'.

I unlock the device and open the message. My blood runs cold at the words that appear on the screen.

We're coming for you bitch ;-)
You'll be sorry you didn't agree the first time.