Freedom?

-Delta's POV-

I was sitting in the cage they put me in bored out of my mind. When I got an idea. Hoping she could hear me I whispered, "Marie." There was no answer, so I whispered again. "Marie." I was trying not to be too loud so I didn't catch the attention of any of the monsters. "Marie!" I whispered yell. I was about to give up when I heard a familiar voice.

     "Geez not so loud I can hear you," Marie, my amazing Pegacorn, said. "What do you need?"

     "Oh I don't know," Delta started sarcastically. "How about a drink, a burger, and, oh I don't know. Get me outta here!"

     "Well ya could've just asked," Marie replied. She then stood on her back legs and broke the lock. I got out immediately and jumped on her.

     "Let's get outta here!" We took off and the monsters around us noticed. We were almost above the trees when we stopped. I looked behind us and saw a monster holding on to Marie's legs. I knew I wasn't going to make it but I could at least get a message to Percy. "Marie listen carefully. Tell Percy I'm alright. Tell them I'll figure out their plan and message them. Tell them to stick to the plan. No matter what." I then jumped off Marie and kicked the monster in the face making him let go of her.

     I fought the monsters taking out as many as I could until I got overwhelmed. The last thing I saw before I was knocked out, once again, was Marie flying over the trees, and I could only hope my message will be delivered.