We've Won

-Delta's POV-

     "Delta," I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Percy standing there with a smile on his face. "It's over." I then looked around and saw the ground littered with gold dust everywhere but there wasn't a monster in sight. I looked outside the building and saw people coming back to their senses.

     "We've won," I whispered. "We've won! The war is over!" All the campers started to cheer. We all headed back to camp not wanting a bunch of mortals to see a bunch of teens with weapons in a shop. When we got back we saw Chiron. We all ran up to him asking where he'd been. He kinda just disappeared on us.

     "Where were you?" Annabeth asked.

     "I was just dealing with some stuff but that doesn't matter," Chiron replied. "What matters is that you've won the war." The campers cheered once again. "I think we should celebrate." The campers shouted with agreement. "It will begin now!" Then the dining pavilion was suddenly covered with decorations and there was a table of food. Everyone changed quickly and the celebration began.

     The party was a lot of fun. For everyone else that is. I just wasn't in the mood. I was still sulking about John. I know I know I should get over him. But can you blame me he was my first love. And now he's dead. My friends had tried to get me up and moving but I respectfully declined. And by "respectfully" I mean I told them to shove it. Thankfully it worked and they didn't get mad. I was getting bored and irritated with everyone being so happy so I decided to head to the lake and be alone.

     I was only alone for about a minute when I heard a familiar voice say, "Delta?"