New Plan

-Delta's POV-

     They all looked at me expectantly. "We'll hold a meeting," I said. "I'll tell you then."

     Annabeth nodded then said, "We'll hold it now. All counselors head to the big house. Thalia, Reyena you come to. The rest of you rest for a bit." Everyone nodded and we went to the meeting room. Once we got settled Annabeth looked at me. "Alright, so what's your plan?"

"We can ambush them," I replied.

"How?" Piper asked.

"The hunters," I answered.

"What about us?" Thalia asked.

"Look all the monsters are celebrating," I started. "They think we're gone. Instead of us all charging in there with our weapons raised, we can pick them off one by one. Diminish their numbers then go in."

"How do we do that?" Percy asked.

"Like I said. The hunters. Also some of the Apollo cabin. They can use their shooting skills and kill some monsters from afar. At first a couple of monsters no one will notice just got killed. Then straight up kill."

"What do we do after that?" Leo asked.

"That part is obvious. After the shooters are finished taking down a good majority and monsters know we're there, then we all charge in and finish them off. The trance should be broken and this war will be over."

"That's a good plan," Reyena commented.

"Of course it is. I thought of it," I replied with a smug smile. "Now go tell your cabins the plan. We departure in one hour to fight. One last time." Everyone nodded and left. Time to get ready for battle. Again.