Another Perseptive

-Delta's POV-

When I awoke back in the cage I recalled what had happened. I was so close to freedom. Then I realized I'm such an idiot. Marie can shape shift. We could've made it. I forgot what my own creation could do. Could I get any stupider?

-Marie's POV-(because why not)

I had to make sure I got my boss's message delivered. I arrived at the camp fairly quickly and everyone ran up to me. And by everyone one I mean the six people who know me.

"Marie?" I believe the girl Piper asked.

"What are you doing here?" John asked.

"I come with a message," I proclaimed.

"From who?" Percy asked.

"Well from who do ya think. Delta," I answered. All their eyes widened. They all started to talk at the same time and I don't know who said what.

"Where is she?"

"Is she okay?"

"What'd she say?"

"Shut up and I'll tell you!" I had to shout over them. "She wanted you all to know that's she's alright." They all let out a relieved sigh. "And that she'll try to figure out their plan and message you. Also that no matter what carry out the plan." They all nodded at me. "Well I've done my part so if you need me you know where to find me."

"But none of us know where to find you," Leo said.

"Exactly," I replied and then trotted off.