Interests ☺️

2:30pm
Hey there! I'm currently on the way back home right now. I'm on the train and is feeling famished (and bored). I could eat an entire school bus right about now. School was the usual today. URGH. Here are a bunch of things you might want to know about me. Ohh c'mon don't be rolling your eyes at me now. Let's just call this a 'getting to know you' sesh. At least its not the introductory thingy we gotta do every first day of classes. Like man that sucks. Why is that even necessary? Like gODDD I am so not interested in these people. OH SHIT I'm rambling way too much. Backtrack, sweetheart. Backtrack.

INTERESTS
- cute boys (duh)
- star wars
- harry potter
- alternative bands (atl,the 1975, p!atd etc.)
- oversized sweaters/hoodies (mmm comfy)
- being in control
- travelling
- food ! food ! food !
- photography (not just selfies!! im not that narcissistic!! but if u do take loads of em, don't feel ashamed #self-love all the damn way)
- DRUMMERS!! (again most of em are adorable, just saying)
- AMAZING people whom you can just talk to for hours and you'll have deep conversations and not just typical small talk?? yep i love them.

Did I mention that I like cute boys? Of course yeah, I do. Well...not all the time. Some of em are stupid sometimes. It's so annoying. Yeah obviously, the same goes for girls but you know. uGHH! I've experienced infatuations on random strangers (as weird as that sounds but yes) I've always had quick crushes on people most of which, last about five minutes maximum. Woops.

The longest crush I had on someone was about two years. YIKES. I don't know how that happened but it was during sixth grade. He was in eight grade. Had dimples and had a bushy set of eyebrows. Tall and played basketball. We were bus-mates. How goddamn romantic, I know. HAHAH *sad face*. He sat beside me one time and honestly it felt like I was gonna burst (like a bubble). My heart was pounding so fast. Although he didn't look at me, I kept noticing his dimples as he smiled and talked to his friends. Darn, I sound like such a stalker but y'know he was a fascinating sight.

I really did admire him. Maybe, even up til this point??? Who really knows?? Aha. Nothing really happened between us because I was too shy to make the first move and start the conversation with him. Communication? Not there at all. The only form of friendship we have is that we're Facebook friends. The thing that annoys me the most is that his profile picture is like taken AGES ago. Like I swear, he looks about 12 in his display pic. SMH why you do this to me boi.

Dictionary :
* narcissistic - very self-absorbed
* infatuation - admiration