goodbye highschool

i am down to my last paper tomorrow and after that im done with highschool. wow i cant even actually digest that information yet. i dont know if im going to go work during my school holidays because im going to be busy with other things so im not sure yet.

highschool's been a huge part of my life. took up 4 years of it. i've made and lost friends but im happy with the inner circle of friends i have now.

after im done with this school year, i want to reconnect with all the friendships that i neglected this year just because i was super busy with school yknow???

am actually sort of happy with how my exams turned out. i sat for the papers doing my very best so i can only hope the results wont be too bad. anxiously waiting for december.

im not sure if i will still continue writing here until like next year but im 100% certain that this wont be the last entry.

more things to come. feelings to pour out. events that need to be written. thoughts to jot down.

i dont know how the following chapters will turn out to be but if you are still reading, well from start to finish, i hope that my stories have made you feel things and made you really think
it has kind of been an emotional rollercoaster, i do admit hahahahahhaha

im going to miss some of the people in highschool. i hope we'd all still keep in contact at least once in a while. thank you, the whole lot of you.