Why?

11:20pm
From descriptions of you, I got so attracted and interested. You seemed somewhat fictional. You didn't really have the looks but I was into how you were nerdy but funny. You seemed so sweet and innocent. At first, when I saw a picture of you, it was like?? lolol huh I wasn't fascinated. TBH my admiration was more towards your friend. But, as more pictures of were shown, I found myself looking at you and everyone else (except that one other friend) a blur????? OH SHIT.

Anyway, before I left for Singapore, my cousin messaged you and took my phone and then added you as a snapchat friend. I was definitely like wth wth wth idjhjdjs whY. When I arrived in SG, I saw that you accepted and then added back. SO I WAS LIKE OFDJCHBS GODDAMN. SHIET SHIET.
I didn't message you then that night because like it was like 2 in the morning where you live. 2-hour time difference whaddup. So, in the morning I decided to just say "hey -insert his name here- sup? 😄" gOD I DONT EVEN SAY THOSE KINDA THINGS. And can we talk about that emoji?!!!? I've ever only used that like twice in my life?????? I was super awkward with my words, like how unusual??? I can usually make myself seem cooler in chats bc its not in real life?? But no, I was so nOT MYSELF.

You replied with a "hiii sorry we didn't get to meet when u were here *emoji*" nd MY HEART WAS POPPIN LIKE BOII AYEE but i 'calmly' replied with "haha that's fine there's always a next time" nD I WAS LIKE "you're cool lets be friends" anD YOU SAID "sure 😊" but that never really happened did it? We never really became friends. Acquainted? Sure. You unfriended me on snap the next day. I wondered why? I thought everything was going well. I'm so confused oMf. The chances of us becoming close goes back to a negative number. KILL ME. HAHAHHA.

You've said hi through my cousin. I responded with a hi back through my cousin. The end.

I know I've gotta make the first move again. But is it really worth it though? Huhu.
So messed up.

For me, I think I've tried enough. It may not have been much but whatevs. So, I'm moving on to the next catch out there. It seemed like you were perfect for me, but nah. You'll always look dreamy and deep down in my heart, I'll always like you. However, I really want to have a different crush. We didn't even become friends. That's mainly my fault I guess? For not having the guts to speak to you. Or a case of wrong timing but ehhh who knows.

"If we're really meant to be then it will be."