Do I?

This marks the end of "Do I Like You?"
- I've yet to complete my real life chapters so this is only the beginning of the end HAHAHA kidding. -

To answer my own question - Yes, I do.
Of course, I did. Maybe, I still do. I've gone through a series of unfortunate events as seen in these chapters but I'm still here. In all honesty, the stories were never meant to be of any order. The messiness of the chapters gave some of you a rollercoaster of emotions. Well, that's exactly how I felt when I experienced them HAHAH.

I'm really elated to see myself progressing, maturing through these writings. From the very first chapter til' here, I saw myself grow. The first chapters were not very serious chapters, they were light and cheery. I do admit I was very naïve. The recent ones on the other hand, became a little bit darker and truthful.

I wanted to end this book/story on a positive note but then I realized it isn't the end yet so there's no happy ending. Maybe there isn't, (who knows?) but I'd still like to believe that there is.

Through my recent experiences, I've learnt that someone may come into your life when you least expect it. When you've finally stopped searching, its when something happens.

I've learnt/realized that
I like(d) you but
I like myself more
((Self-love/care is very important!! please take care of yourselves))

I have had so many downfalls and crises (not only with boys) but life (basically) last year. They were really tough to deal with but I got back up, thankfully. Those things are things I'd rather not say but they impacted my life quite a lot and I've managed to endure them and for that I congratulate myself.

I shouldn't depend on friends for happiness or constantly ask for help. They won't be there all the time. I learnt that the hard way honestly. I have to be independent. If you need people to rely on, it is your family. "Blood is thicker than water." However, they too, can only do so much. At the end of the day, all you really have is yourself.

I'm no longer going to tolerate boys (or girls) who give me shit because its not worth my time and effort. I'm so tired. Each one of us deserves to be loved and cared for the same way we give love and care.

I'm probably letting go of a lot of friendships this year (2018) for my own good and maybe even for their own benefit. I may have become toxic to some of them (who knows right?) so yeah, I feel like cutting ties or at least setting some distance would be what's best. It's of course a big step but over a period of time, it'll happen. Snip snip HAHAH

Thank you for reading!

I've also published a new book(??) its uh VIEWS OF THE BROKEN - mainly poetry & thoughts ???? so check that out if you want to!!

Signing off,
x