My Moonlight Lover

LISTEN TO THIS WHILE READING
Young Blood // The Naked And Famous
- & -
Sweet Disposition // The Temper Trap
-------------------------------------------------------
9th of September

"Lovers in dusk, strangers by dawn"

What started as a joke but gradually became better. We're both easily uninterested and get bored so fast but wow look at us liking each other (not like romantically but y'know) It's complicated. AHAHAHAHAHAH

You called to talk about how you messed up your hair (so did I). We couldn't shut up so we conversed for literally an hour and a half. How we didn't run out of things to say - that I don't know.

Somehow impulse got to me and I asked you out. We were literally discussing about how we were never going to meet (EVER) but look at what happened aHHhHhH !! We've made several plans that were so dreamy. Not all of them were sweet because we said our first meet-up should be watching a movie because then, we wouldn't have to talk to one other that much HAHAHAH. Just to make things clearer for everybody - loverboy and I are massive awkward losers. Unfortunately. However, whatever happened that night surprised the both of us. *As promised, I won't write about the personal stuff we both disclosed.

I got to the meet-up point before you did and basically tried my very very best not to be seen

I got to the meet-up point before you did and basically tried my very very best not to be seen. Really. HHAHA Where art thou permission from thy parents? I was so anxious - not because we were going to see each other but because of the possibility that I would see someone from school or my parents finding out. I couldn't breathe. My cheeks were flushed. So to kill time and also to kinda calm myself down (??) I went to scout the area.

Just really felt like living life and the guilt will forever haunt me but gosh this night was worth it. I am so so so so sorry parents I just -

 I am so so so so sorry parents I just -

Loverboy and I met up at 1am.