Summer

10:36pm
June 2014, our sort of fling started. We knew each other from Instagram. We became close friends because of our ig clique. Let's name you M. :))) You were very corny (but funny) w your puns in the group chats. You were pretty sweet too. I knew you were a gentleman from the start. Gosh. I remember when you first joined the group as usual my friend and I were like "oi oi oi dude there's a new guy omg he's decent-looking." HAHAH. Dang flabbit.

We mostly chatted with each other in the group chat ahahahhaha sometimes late at night, we really disturbed everyone by chatting there instead of private messaging not gonna lie HAHAHA. Well we were the only ones left awake during those late hours. We mostly spammed them!!! HAHAHAH Everyone would just wake up having like a swarm of messages in the chat in the morning and they'd blame us.

To the point that they actually began shipping us. OH SHIET.

We messaged each other like a few times privately because of some clique-related issues. We did send voice-messages too. If I recall correctly, M's voice is pretty deep and your singing's actually decent & noiceee (mmm unlike other guys lmaooo).

M has a friend who's really adorable and dresses so well. I was so impressed by his fashion choices. Anyway, let's call him M2.

I was stalking M2's instagram. His feed's really spot on like no joke. I just find him attractive kay? aha. So, I had a tiny crush on him. Oh no. M actually asked M2 to join the clique since he's the only boy but M2 refused. Urghhh :-( why you do dis M2. We could've been friends.

There came a time when suddenly a cliquemate started asking if I was single and if I had a crush. I was like yeah I'm defo single and that I had a crush from my elementary school let's call him R. And then she went to ask "If ever does M have a chance on ya?" I was SO CONFUSED. OHKGIHCHDDFHHD I couldn't breathe omfuchd. My cheeks became so red. Heated !!! man legit.

And then like the next night M texted me privately and he started it with a really cheesy pick-up line. IGKJDCH IM DEAD AHA.

The convo went like this -
M : Heyyyy
M : *my name* Do you have a band-aid???
Me : Huhhhh? WHY?? OMG ARE YOU OKAY? DID YOU FALL FROM YOUR SKATEBOARD?
M : ...
M : uhh, actually I'm good but I scraped my knee .. falling for you.

YES I STILL REMEMBER THE EXACT LINE YOU USED. IT WAS LEGENDARY BECAUSE NO ONE HAS EVER ACTUALLY TRIED TO USE A PICK-UP LINE ON ME BEFORE. SURE ITS CHEESY AS HECK BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, IT WORKED FOR ME.

So, congrats man you made it!

I mean up to that point, I didn't really know if I liked M like that. I mean I felt that I kinda liked M from all those chats we were having but I wasn't entirely sure y'know?

In the end, we ended up liking each other, being sweet, asking about each other's day and yeah all that other stuff. We didn't become girlfriend & boyfriend. We both weren't ready for a relationship since M just broke up with his ex-gf a few months then. And well of course for me, I just wasn't ready to have a relationship. Yeah I guess you're my first MU. (ew that term) HAHAHA

Oh well, summer ended & so did our lil thing going on. I don't really know what happened actually. We just stopped talking and no one reached out to keep the convo going so yeah.

Thank you for the memories M, a summer fling.