9. Beautiful

The sounds of rustling the next morning woke them both up. Hermione looked worried, yet she was feeling ecstatic. She was about to say something when Draco put his finger to her lips, smiled slightly and raised his eyebrows. Hermione smiled back and nodded her head.

They lay there listening to the Gryffindor girls getting ready around them. “Shall we wake Hermione?” asked Parvati “Yes I think so” said Lavender. They heard footsteps coming towards the bed, and looked at each other on edge.

“I’m awake Lavender” she said raising her voice a little “Oh” she replied “Are you coming down for breakfast?” she asked “Yes I will be down in a bit, I er – I have a headache, so im just going to lay down for a while” She replied “Ok, see you there!” Replied Lavender cheerfully.

Hermione and Draco lay there trying not to laugh whilst listening to the other girls go down for their breakfast. The room turned silent as the last person left. They both began to laugh hysterically. Hermione hit Draco with her pillow and said “We nearly got caught! It’s not funny!” “Why are you laughing then!?” said Draco, as he leant forward and kissed her.

“Come on” she said gently, breaking the lock of their lips, “We’ve got to get up, they will suspect something’s wrong if we are both missing from breakfast”. Draco moaned “I don’t want toooo”. Hermione climbed over and sat on his tummy while he lay there stretching.

“Come on” she said and she lay on him and threw her arms around his neck “You have to”. He sat up with Hermione sitting on his lap. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, and her hands caressed the peak of his neck. Draco tucked a lock of hair behind Hermione's ear, and flashed a natural smile in her direction "You're so beautiful" he whispered.

Hermione’s head was placed so perfectly on his bare chest. I was clear that both of them would have been content sitting there all day, but Hermione sat up, and opened the curtains on her four-poster which were concealing their secret love, and the bright light of the sun.

“Come on, up!” she said “ergh, ok”. Draco got up pulled out his wand and said “Accio robes”. The Slytherin robes suddenly came floating through the door of the girl dorm, before folding themselves up, and landing neatly on the foot of Hermione’s bed. She shook her head. They both got washed and dressed and snuck out of the common room before proceeding down to the great hall one at a time, where the remains of breakfast were left behind.