lyubov moya

Heyyyy

I went ice skating twice yesterday (some pictures above) and it was so fun I'm so happy rn. I also met Yuri on ice Cosplayers and I actually talked to them I'm so proud of myself they were so great and sweet I'm deceased. It was so amazing I'm djdkkdkxkc. Also there was a really hot girl in McDonalds and I felt personally Victimised by her she was so beautiful fuck I'm dead.

This is my favourite chapter I have ever written I'm so hyped rn I'm so happy with myself for once WHOOP WHOOP CHICKEN SOUP

lyubov moya = my love

I wanna dedicate this chapter to AMS477 Lunawolf7 xalltimetrashx ArtsyIsNotOnFire you guys are amazing, thank you.

As always, thank you so much for reading!
----

Viktor froze. He couldn't move. His eyes were fixated on Yuuri. He had no idea what to do. He never thought he'd see anything like this. Ever. He didn't know how he was going to forget this image. Ever.

"Y-Yuuri?" Viktor stuttered before slowly walking over to him and leaning down next to him. He placed a hand in his shoulder and combed his bloodied hair back. "Yuuri, what happened?"

He examined Yuuri's body, because he had to make absolute sure that Yuuri had no major injuries. Ones that could change his life. Ones that could threaten his skating career. He could easily spot Yuuri's bleeding nose and head, because there were streams of blood running down his face. There were a few bruises on his neck, but to be honest Viktor didn't know if they were bruises or hikeys.

Viktor became slightly agitated while thinking about Yuuri with another man. He didn't know what to call that feeling. He didn't know why he felt that way in the first place. He didn't know if he should be feeling that way. If it was jealousy, then Viktor prayed to god it would go away because his Jealousy had blinded him and caused this to happen to Yuuri in the first place.

Viktor carried on examining Yuuri. He desperately wanted to comfort the boy but it was vital that he make sure that his physical health was okay, because if it wasn't, it was a massive threat to Yuuri's skating career. He needed to check up Yuuri's shirt to see if there were any injuries to his chest, but decided to wait so that Yuuri could consent first because Viktor didn't want to scare him more than he already had.
Plus, he didn't want to make Yuuri feel uncomfortable.

Viktor moved back up to Yuuri's head and gently moved his hair out of the way. There wasn't a massive gash there, but it was bleeding excessively and Viktor wanted to do something quickly. But first of all, he needed to make sure Yuuri was okay, even though it was obvious he wasn't.

"Yuuri. Are you okay? Where does it hurt?" Viktor questioned him. Viktor was panicking. This was his fault. He couldn't believe he'd let this happen. He was not good in situations like this and had no idea what he was doing and if he was doing it right.

"Ahhh...I'm fine..." Yuuri mumbled in between sobs. Yuuri thought Viktor had gone back to Russia. After all, he thought Yuuri was a liar, and Yuuri was at war with himself now because Viktor Nikiforov had called him a liar. He hated himself. He really did.

Yuuri did not expect Viktor to come back and look for him in the slightest. Yuuri was so used to this happening to him now, that's all he would normally do was curl up in a ball and cry all night after Izo was done with him. It was a lifestyle that Yuuri had hated, but was far too used to.