I'm yELLING

I'm literally going to fly into the sun oh my god skkdkdjdn, I don't know what to say????  Thank you so much for 50k honestly I never thought I'd get 5 reads let alone 50,000??? I'm?? I feel really guilty because I genuinely don't think I deserve it, I'm literally just a shitty 15 year old who has nothing better to do. I'm so grateful I can't explain ahhhh.

What do you guys want??? I'm literally willing to give you anything honestly I don't know how to repay you.

Would you like a special chapter??? Like I could write about their summer together?? Or some fluff from after they started dating or something idk?? Do you guys have any suggestions?? I could do a Q & A?? Or you could choose some of your favourite scenes and I'll draw them for you?? Please comment what you'd like or you can make suggestions.

I honestly don't know what to do because I never expected this much support and reads. Honestly I know this story is kinda shitty and I keep forgetting little details and the first few chapters are utter shit so thank you for sticking with me this far, I'm trying my best guys and that's all I can do.

I've started writing the next chapter, I haven't been able to get far because I've been revising a lot for some science tests we had today so I should be back on track now. I'll try and update by Friday or Saturday.

Again, thank you thank you thank you thankyousomuch for reading and commenting and voting honestly I don't deserve this much support hslxllx.

Thank you for reading!